Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids (36453 Views)

Bobrisky Lavishly Spends Money On Foodstuff (pix, Video) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2018
Aldebaran:

Yes, especially the classics...
Each may be sold more than $10m

Thank you my friend am surprised people here didn't get that.

3 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by okwabayi(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2018
I don't know him.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by faites(f): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2018
Mexicanlover:
Big man, small car, small brain

You are the one with the small brain. Everybody must not get married. Nigerians and their fixation with marriage sef...

6 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Akpacha(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2018
seedord247:

Satan is a myth.

What y’all need is common sense. More than
60% married folks in Nigeria are not happy in their marriage or happy with their partner but then chose to stay in that horrendous courtship because of judge mental folks like you aka society.

Your mental happiness comes before anything!
Satan just d use u this early. I pray u are cured of ur madness soon.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by vicben27(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2018
folks like this have sold their rights to the devil. for faim and money soo they give sily excuses.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by madami123: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Lol na Money dey pinch this one like this? I thought he have cognate reasons but all his reasons is money related. This man go greedy die grin. Your cars will not carry on your name. It's one thing if you broke or in a struggling stage of your life, But living comfortably to the extent that you can afford fancy cars and choosing it over starting a Family isn't wise.

Carry on with name did Jesus have children did Timothy have children did did Alexander the great have children most great men did not have children but are being remembered till today

3 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by omooba969(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2018
This man doesn't know that marriage is an achievement in Nigeria. grin

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by seedord247(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
Akpacha:
Satan just d use u this early. I pray u are cured of ur madness soon.

You need that Satan to get you a new phone!

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
His life his enjoyment. It is better he stays the way he wants because this type could just wake up one day and wipe out all his family
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by omooba969(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2018
dominique:
His prerogative. It is never advisable to bring kids into the world if you're not physically or mentally ready for them. Our society will have a lot less urchins and misfits if people plan adequately before having kids and stop bringing out kids they're unable to raise properly into the world

Very ugly cars btw

Ugly cars?? grin

You have no clue darling. cool

5 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
theapeman4:
real man!

What can a woman offer apart from their smelly vagina undecided

The moment you start following just even one woman, that's the end of your career.
and to think you have a mother and that's the path you passed through to come into this world. Adults with watery brains acting like kids.... Fvcking Dolt.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by omooba969(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
youngbravian:
the guy no fit do. . simple! !!

How did you arrive @such conclusion or didn't you read where it's written that he lives with his PA gf?

U dis 9ja ppl sef. undecided

5 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
mu2sa2:
His choice, his life. But supposing we all decide never to have kids, the human race will die out.
yeah.. just as when people who know they can't train kids right decide to keep away from having kids. That way we'll have a better society with crime reduced to the barest minimum. If he has kids now and decides he can't do the daddy job, those kids could turn out to be a societal menace.

3 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by omooba969(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2018
orjikuramo:
1st thing - that's his priority, he must have weighed his gain but I have a feeling he hasn't found true love.

Trust me, love his compelling

Love...lol grin

4 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Sagay212: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2018
Alvin007:
He must take those cars to heaven when he dies o.

He won't take his wife or children to heaven as well if he had.

6 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2018
Empty head
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by mu2sa2: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2018
Idrismusty97:
That's why we have the Musas and Bellos who marries four wives and have 20+ kids so it's too soon to worry about the Human race dying. No two people think the same, The Human race dying a natural death shouldn't be your concern. Your concern should be making YOUR life and that of your family worthwhile.
You have no right to decide for me that the human race dying out shouldn't be my concern. And it is not your business what I make of my family.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2018
Wow! This is an older me.
I really don't see the need to get married and have kids. It's not gonna make me happy.
I'd prefer making money and more money and maybe help other impoverished kids around.
Yeah... I'm selfless and selfish like that.

3 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Imaeyez:
Waiting for the person coming to say "what if your Mama no born you"....
Like say him beg him mama make e born am grin
The way people dey reason Sha.

3 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by OldBeer: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2018
killsmith:
Are there any Nigerian out there who hates or is scared of having kids?
Me.

I don't hate kids. Just not thinking of sacrificing my life catering to them.
I am selfish I know

3 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by OldBeer: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Alvin007:
He must take those cars to heaven when he dies o.
Are you taking your children and wife when you die?

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2018
omooba969:
This man doesn't know that marriage is an achievement in Nigeria. grin
cheesy Naija sha
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
OldBeer:
Me.

I am selfish I know
Mehn life is too short to waste time and trouble yourself over another human being's health, feeding and development.
I'm taking all the time for myself and I'm gonna make sure I live a happy life with minimal worries.
Life is already hard anyways, why should I add to it??

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Alvin007: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
OldBeer:
Are you taking your children and wife when you die?
No..but I’m leaving them behind to continue with my legacy..at least with a name..can’t believe the points you just made..can a car or cars do same?...are you seriously comparing a wife and kids to cars? shocked
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Alvin007: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sagay212:

He won't take his wife or children to heaven as well if he had.
Yea...but his legacy would’ve been protected and would continue..after his death, these cars will be donated to charity.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by OldBeer: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Mehn life is too short to waste time and trouble yourself over another human being's health, feeding and development.
I'm taking all the time for myself and I'm gonna make sure I live a happy life with minimal worries.
Life is already hard anyways, why should I add to it??
Amen!
This is my thinking too.
It is only one life, I want to make it count.

And who cares if someone carries my name or not? I will be too dead to give a hoot.

Nobody cares about Isaac Newton, Abraham Lincoln, Mother Theresa or even Gandhi's kids. Yet they are immortal than these folks who think giving birth to a battalion will keep their names from dying out. The ironic thing is even before their fifth generation, their name has already died out.

Ask any of them for the name of their great-great grandfather and see if they know.

Everyone should do them jare

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by killsmith(f): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
OldBeer:
Me.

I am selfish I know

My brother, sacrificing 20-25 years because of kids, no be beans ooo.

People get mind ooo
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by OldBeer: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Alvin007:

No..but I’m leaving them behind to continue with my legacy..at least with a name..can’t believe the points you just made..can a car or cars do same?...are you seriously comparing a wife and kids to cars? shocked
Is it Mother Theresa children that are still continuing with her legacy?

Are people still dancing to Michael Jackson because of his children?

Is the Nobel Prize still being given because the children of Alfred Nobel said it would?

Yet your legacy no matter how much your wife and kids carry it will never surpass theirs.

Oga, abeg do you and leave others.

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Alvin007: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
OldBeer:
Is it Mother Theresa children that are still continuing with her legacy?

Are people still dancing to Michael Jackson because of his children?

Is the Nobel Prize still being given because the children of Alfred Nobel said it would?

Yet your legacy no matter how much your wife and kids carry it will never surpass theirs.

Oga, abeg do you and leave others.
Oga calm down...you have your opinion and I have mine..more cars to your garage. #cheers
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by OldBeer: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
killsmith:

My brother, sacrificing 20-25 years because of kids, no be beans ooo.

People get mind ooo
grin grin grin It is a worthy sacrifice for most.
Alvin007:

Oga calm down...you have your opinion and I have mine..more cars to your garage. #cheers
Thanks jare grin grin grin
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Alvin007: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
OldBeer:
grin grin grin It is a worthy sacrifice for most.
Thanks jare grin grin grin
My pleasure...if only your dad had bought cars..instead..
Just thinking.
Ps: No offense intended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany / Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.