Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids (36454 Views)

Bobrisky Lavishly Spends Money On Foodstuff (pix, Video) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Idrismusty97(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
mu2sa2:
You have no right to decide for me that the human race dying out shouldn't be my concern. And it is not your business what I make of my family.
Just like you are deciding for him? It's also not your business if he likes cars more than women.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
OldBeer:
grin grin grin It is a worthy sacrifice for most.
Thanks jare grin grin grin

Pure B/S
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
youngbravian:
the guy no fit do. . simple! !!

Bad mentality. ......no be everybody like the thing ok.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Sagay212: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Alvin007:

Yea...but his legacy would’ve been protected and would continue..after his death, these cars will be donated to charity.

Lol...Well if he is dead, how will he bother about anything done behind him, whether legacy or not. We've seen people who build all the good name and legacy and when they die, their family begin to fight and do all sorts of evil to tarnish the legacy, meanwhile the dead person wouldn't know anything about the legacy he left...... It's all man for himself in this world.

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by OldBeer: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Alvin007:

My pleasure...if only your dad had bought cars..instead..
Just thinking.
Ps: No offense intended.
You sound so hurt by the opinion of a stranger you will never meet that you had to bring my parents into a convo that does not concern them.
Says a lot about your upbringing.
Forgive me for thinking I was chatting with a civil person.

Good afternoon
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Alvin007: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
OldBeer:
You sound so hurt by the opinion of a stranger you will never meet that you had to bring my parents into a convo that does not concern them.
Says a lot about your upbringing.
Forgive me for thinking I was chatting with a civil person.

Good afternoon

No offense intended’
I’m so sorry if what I said struck some strings in you..I’m honestly sorry. My bad.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Segeshow: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
When my married friends come to me for a loan and I see the way they literally age in my presence because of school fees and marital demands. I'm 100%
sure that this guys is happier than a heck of a lot of y'all hollering about children. People need to understand that having kids is not a life achievement
I don born boy! Then he grows up to be a bum and then have a stupid sense of entitlement. Ran into a mob of teenage robbers yesterday that held itire road ransom and all that was going through my mind was,dem do naming ceremony for all these ones o.

3 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by einsteine(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Lol na Money dey pinch this one like this? I thought he have cognate reasons but all his reasons is money related. This man go greedy die grin. Your cars will not carry on your name. It's one thing if you broke or in a struggling stage of your life, But living comfortably to the extent that you can afford fancy cars and choosing it over starting a Family isn't wise.

Why exactly is it not wise?

Carry on his name? Why is it important for his name to be carried on?

?

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Segeshow: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=peculiar111 post=70234270][/quote]

befeating geh. when u die u die. so beefeating burial is totally unnecessary and is just plain stupid. I can tell you've never left your state capital. dont worry, Facebook the guy and he may send you an invite to see how civilization is.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Aldebaran(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Segeshow:
When my married friends come to me for a loan and I see the way they literally age in my presence because of school fees and marital demands. I'm 100%
sure that this guys is happier than a heck of a lot of y'all hollering about children. People need to understand that having kids is not a life achievement
I don born boy! Then he grows up to be a bum and then have a stupid sense of entitlement. Ran into a mob of teenage robbers yesterday that held itire road ransom and all that was going through my mind was,dem do naming ceremony for all these ones o.
They are not humans grin

Most of them are drug addicts cheesy
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by sprints2: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
what ever makes u happy do it...the fact is an average Nigerian thinks a successful life is when u finish school get an average job then start a family is life...its all bullsh** who cares the problem we have now is we think of our own future not the future of the unborn which is bad...the population of the world is growing exponentially people are suffering the world is about 8billion people now an average family or couple give birth to two children imagine what the population will become in years to come by that time I would be dead anyways..the earth size is not growing bigger we are the ones increasing in size which means a time will come the world won't contain us...meaning the only way is to genocide half of the population... well marriage is good but people should think before going into it think of the future of the unborn how u are going to provide for them and give them proper foundation..life is so unfair the rich are getting richer poor are getting poorer for no genuine reason..imagine a man begging me on the street for money that his family has not eaten for days...did I beg u to start one...think first...well I like this guy he is enjoying his life with his domestic partner...well am not against marriage but we should cut our cloth accrding 2 our cloth... if u can cater for one child give birth to it if u can cater for two do the same but the idea of one family or couple giving birth to 5 or 4 children nowadays is entirely wrong...we are in the 21st century where recession and technology as crippled the whole world...

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Evangkatsoulis: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Lol na Money dey pinch this one like this? I thought he have cognate reasons but all his reasons is money related. This man go greedy die grin. Your cars will not carry on your name. It's one thing if you broke or in a struggling stage of your life, But living comfortably to the extent that you can afford fancy cars and choosing it over starting a Family isn't wise.

How isn't it wise? Did he say he wants to his name to be carried? What's one's business with what happens to one's name when one is dead?

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by 3kay945(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Inasmuch he is happy, he is fulfilled.

None of my business than to wish him journey mercy as he cruises his babies about.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Vicrotica(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Myopic mumu
Mexicanlover:
Big man, small car, small brain

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
OldBeer:
Amen!
This is my thinking too.
It is only one life, I want to make it count.

And who cares if someone carries my name or not? I will be too dead to give a hoot.

Nobody cares about Isaac Newton, Abraham Lincoln, Mother Theresa or even Gandhi's kids. Yet they are immortal than these folks who think giving birth to a battalion will keep their names from dying out. The ironic thing is even before their fifth generation, their name has already died out.

Ask any of them for the name of their great-great grandfather and see if they know.

Everyone should do them jare
Succinctly put.

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Fourwinds: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Idrismusty97:
u have African mentality....it is simply his choice....

i discovered that some people even use giving birth as senior...

meaning they have arrived and as well an achievement....

what a poor reasonly

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Icon79(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Well, marriage is not for everybody. If you can't handle it then don't even start.

O pari
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Fourwinds: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
dononics:
Old age will tell....
old age will do him nothing

2 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by mechanics(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by OldBeer: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Alvin007:

No offense intended’
I’m so sorry if what I said struck some strings in you..I’m honestly sorry. My bad.
It's okay bro.
No hard feelings.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Fourwinds: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
youngbravian:
the guy no fit do. . simple! !!
says who? that was how a friend of mine said because he wasnt chasing after girls, people started having the feeling he can do( like your nonsense mentality here) ...

same guy got married and he had two kids already(all boys) ..

and useless people who were saying it some of them dont even have boys...

so who does it better now? them or he?
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Fourwinds: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
jamace:
Chai, his parent wasted their time giving birth and nurturing a CAR. grin grin
just imagine terrible mentality

1 Like

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Only an African man would find his opinion strange. That's why we breed like rats and the world's battle with overpopulation over the next century will come solely from Africa. This is the only continent on the planet where people measure their value to society by how many kids they have and women measure their value by their fertility.

It's noteworthy that the man speaks about the overwhelming responsibilities that he believes he can't cope with. For a naija man? He doesn't give a shiit if he's a police private or a mason or building site labourer earning less than 1k per day: he's still going to have 6 kids that he can't provide for and beat his chest about how potent he is as a man.

3 Likes

Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Alvin007: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
OldBeer:
It's okay bro.
No hard feelings.
Thanks
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by peculiar111(f): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Segeshow:

befeating geh. when u die u die. so beefeating burial is totally unnecessary and is just plain stupid. I can tell you've never left your state capital. dont worry, Facebook the guy and he may send you an invite to see how civilization is.
Thnks....mr civilization........
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by youngbravian(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fourwinds:
says who? that was how a friend of mine said because he wasnt chasing after girls, people started having the feeling he can do( like your nonsense mentality here) ...

same guy got married and he had two kids already(all boys) ..

and useless people who were saying it some of them dont even have boys...

so who does it better now? them or he?

them!!
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by Fourwinds: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
youngbravian:

them!!
heheheheheeee...deceiving yourself
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by maasoap(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
theapeman4:
you know nothing!

You lack home training.
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by theapeman4: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
maasoap:

You lack home training.
shut the f...uck off!
Re: James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Well, that's James Martin's perspective to life. And everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion!

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh finally eats the words she used years ago / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.