Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday (26408 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by HeWrites(m): 4:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Facebook user, Chioma Agada, took to her page to celebrate her set of quadruplets who turned two years old today.

According to Chioma, she waited for fifteen years before she welcomed her children.

She wrote;
''Dear mummy’s today is my quadruplets second birthday after 15years of waiting, please pray for us and wish us well''.

https://www.torimill.co/news/9411/woman-who-gave-birth-to-quadruplets-after-15-years-of-waiting-celebrates-their-2nd-birthday.html

7 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by nwakibe: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2018
God is wonderful.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by EzendiEgo1: 4:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Bluezy13(m): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2018
nwakibe:
God is wonderful.

What's wonderful about giving birth to quadruplets after 15 years

Modified*
Religious fanatics attacking me like their lives depend on it.
If it could happen to a "God's" person, it could also happen to a "non God's" person too. Why the reference then??
It is strictly natural. It can happen to anybody. When it is not good, they don't know God is wonderful, when it becomes good, they'll look for a god to call wonderful.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 13, 2018
The blessings of the Lord, it maketh rich and added no sorrow unto it.

My triplets are in your hands Lord, two boys and a girl, once and for all.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by placeofallure(f): 5:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Yes Lord, Immortal Invisible God only wise
In ight Inaccessible hid from your eyes
Most blessed, Most glorious the ancient of days
Almighty Victorious thy great name we praise

You u are the most merciful, your ways are beyond human comprehension. I tap into these blessings!
God I want twins! I want triplets! I want quadruplets!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Nogodye(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2018
Happy birthday quadruplets.Live long and fulfill destiny...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by chiommy123(f): 6:57am On Aug 13, 2018
may this be the testimony of every women begging God for the fruit of the womb in Christ name Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2018
This can only be GOD!
GOD IS WONDERFUL !!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by KoladeKoded(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Nice
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2018
KoladeKoded:
Nice
Gongo Aso!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Deprofessional(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
kennygee:

Receive them in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by queenbetsy(f): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Happy birthday to them cheesy

She should just go and "get it together" to avoid creating burden to herself and the society.

#stories-that-touch
#zip-it-up grin grin
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by jtjohn(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
placeofallure:

You u are the most merciful, your ways are beyond human comprehension. I tap into these blessings!
Smile! only u want twins, triplets and quadruplets..2+3+4=9children aunty na football team u wan born.*wink*

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by dayoyak: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
God is Good
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by queenbetsy(f): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2018
placeofallure:

jtjohn:
Smile! only u want twins, triplets and quadruplets..2+3+4=9children aunty na football team u wan born.*wink*
grin Hehehehehehehehe

She go born reserve bench join grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by tgmservice: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2018
mjuifg5878xcbvg:
WEB APP DEVELOPMENT

Get Certified in Python Full-stack (WEB APP DEVELOPMENT)in 8 Weeks With 100% Training. Get Started NOW!

Python + HTML, CSS + Javascript + Mysql = PYTHON FULL STACK TRAINING

Other Web App Full-Stack Training AVailable are...

Courses Available (Full Stack Training)

• Java + HTML, CSS + Javascript + Mysql = JAVA FULL STACK TRAINING
• PHP+ HTML, CSS + Javascript + Mysql = PHP FULL-STACK TRAINING
• NodeJS – MEAN Stack Training

*MEAN
M = MongoDB
E = Express
A = Angular JS
N = NodeJS

GET STARTED NOW!

WHAT YOU ALSO GET:

1) Refreshment/Lunch during break
2) UNLIMITED Internet Wifi
Plus Much More!

so sad with all your knowledge you cannot afford nairaland Ad

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by kushercain: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

You people forget your sense most times, that's if you have one..must you comment?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Israelmoney(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Adorable babies
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by kushercain: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2018
kennygee:

You can withdraw from my sperm bank, no charges wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by luminouz(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
Happy birthday to them cheesy

She should just go and "get it together" to avoid creating burden to herself and the society.

#stories-that-touch
#zip-it-up grin grin
We ain't zipping up yet babe....
How do you like quintuplets??
Cute beauties with my eyes/hair/brains and ur big mouth!!! tongue
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Sijo01(f): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2018
tgmservice:

so sad with all your knowledge you cannot afford nairaland Ad

Don't mind the yeye spammers. very annoying set of people.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by NnamdiChidi(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

ur response shows u r still a small boy eating free food.Dont worry,God will answer the question for u

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by queenbetsy(f): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2018
luminouz:

We ain't zipping up yet babe....
How do you like quintuplets??
Cute beauties with my eyes/hair/brains and ur big mouth!!! tongue
Tori oloun!!! shocked

You cannot come and go and koba me...
Kilode na?? undecided

Btw... The doctor said WE should see him TOMORROW morning.

#know-talk-go
#let's-get-it-together
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by hagisolo: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2018
with God, delay is not denial //// awesome wonder..
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Sunymoore(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Thanks to IVF
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Mizwisdom(f): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lucky her, what a blessing

Need books? contact me on orderbooksng@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja / Rare Four Generations Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.