Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets (46704 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by MrCover: 11:44am On May 31, 2022
A Couple who used contraceptives to avoid having more children in addition to their five kids has welcomed quadruplets.

Mr and Mrs Christopher Agbo, who live at Sabon-Tasha, Gwagwa, an Abuja suburb, welcomed quadruplets last Thursday, May 26, at a private clinic in Kubwa, Abuja.

Mr Agbo, who hails from Ado LGA Benue State, said that having been blessed with five children, he and his wife, Mercy, decided to stop having more children.

His Wife then started family planning and was placed on contraceptives.

Mr Agbo said his wife had an implant contraception surgery at a local health centre where they lived. They also supplemented with drugs from a pharmacy.

Despite their best efforts, the wife conceived and gave birth to four babies at once.

"But despite all these, she conceived and was confirmed to be carrying four babies after a scan," the husband told DailyTrust.

He continued: "We then visited the Kubwa General Hospital where she had a second scan and the same thing was confirmed; even with the expected date of delivery next month.

"But we had to rush back last Thursday as she started observing signs of delivery. She gave birth to the four babies without any operation."

Commenting, the chief medical consultant of the hospital, Dr Onogwu Joseph, said: "I am not aware of the said use of contraception by the mother of the quadruplets. But I presume that if it had been properly used it should not have led to that."

https://dailytrust.com/abuja-couple-disappointed-as-wife-on-contraceptive-gives-birth-to-quadruplets

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Nobody: 11:53am On May 31, 2022
This is a huge blessing to the family, they shouldn’t be sad.Congrats to them.

209 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by MrCover: 11:54am On May 31, 2022
peepydelano:
This is a huge blessing to the family, they shouldn’t be sad.Congrats to them.

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Karlovych: 11:55am On May 31, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Nonso92(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2022
Wahala be like blessing

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 31, 2022
what women seek for and cant get

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Beremx(f): 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
And some people who are desperately in need of children will throw a lavish party if God blesses them with such a gift.

This life no balance o!!

Congrats to the couple. They have no option than to be happy cool

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Mindlog: 2:13pm On May 31, 2022
9 children in present day Nigeria?

Family planning has failed on the woman's side, the man should look into vasectomy if he does not want to father more children.

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by FalseProphet1(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
I see the konji forcing the man to keep releasing inside his wife. I see her giving birth to quintuplets by this time next year.

This I have seen.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
undecided
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
It's a blessing, only say dem no get money and I pray God provides for them. I am sure that some politicians or NGOs would reach out to them very soon.

4 kids, big blessing! I pray for such ooo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Mumusaphire: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
Double blessing...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by inoki247: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
Village people jus decide to deal with dem massively....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Sultty(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
lol. Constant usage of contraceptives will soon make the body less reactive to it hence the inability of it to stop her from getting pregnant, common sense should let her know that except to have hot fucck. Africans only care about food and sex

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Dankovich1: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
Pure definition of when one say "My God is not yet done with you" grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Rahkman: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
Lol for inside tinubu atiku era u dey born 9 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Uteghe(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2022
angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Medianna(f): 10:13pm On May 31, 2022
2 kids na govt property na.
Reminds me of a man that was complaining that his wife is always giving birth to twice, and concluded that he doesn't want to sleep with her again.
Then decides to impregnate his mistress abi na side chic and she gave birth to triples.
Congrats sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by sylve11: 10:13pm On May 31, 2022
Cute babies. cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Pussyassasin(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2022
Damn niggar...
Real matters ontop real matters
Even with the thight defence he still scored a hat-trick and even added an extra goal to spice it up grin.
On a serious note I hope they can take care of the kid's.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Tb222(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2022
Wondeeeerful, five +quadruplets =fivaqruplets this is what the NBBS mean when they say nigeria has seen a 5% increase in gdp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by ugodson(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
This is what I call OVER BLESSING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Slynation(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
Should we call this one blessing or what?? grin This is just too much mehn...!! God is your strength Mr Agbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Hoedogwu(f): 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
Medianna:
2 kids na govt property na.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Hoedogwu(f): 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
ugodson:
This is what I call OVER BLESSING
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Fearme344: 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
God i need this kind of blessing please.. somebody send prayers to me please

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by tobenuel(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
Congratulations!.. more money is needed now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.