Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Damn It! Glo Me2u Doesnt Work. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Damn It! Glo Me2u Doesnt Work. (3566 Views)

My Ultramobile Sim Doesnt Work In My Tecno M9 In The US / MTN: Unlimited Download Doesnt Work Again / To D Opera Gurus, Opera Mini Mod Doesnt Work Wit D Cetel Mms Cheat On My Nokia 3110c. Wht Shld I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn It! Glo Me2u Doesnt Work. by LoveKing(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
After sending ACT to 131 i had to wait for 24 hrs to be activated. No notification from Glo to let me know that its been done.
Then after waiting for 48 hrs and no notification i had to dial this code i found in a forum here -*132*0000*password*password#.

But after following the next process by sending 1, i got a notification that i have reached the maximum pin limit or something of error.
And this is the very first time i'm doing this.

I had to try again with a new glo sim card , and i even waited three days for glo to activate the me2u.
And i followed the same ol process, and still the same God damn error.

Has anyone ever tried calling Glo customer care and it went through? I have tried calling from three different states and nothing goes through.

Should i dump my Glo sim or is there something i'm doing wrong?

Who can help me with Glo me2u in plain terms?
Re: Damn It! Glo Me2u Doesnt Work. by luluosas(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2010
Try again bro. Sometimes it happen that way. Whether you receive activation message after 24 hours or not, just go ahead and enter *132*00000*newpassword*newpassword# Remember the password must be 2 - 5 digits. I am using the profile till date since 2006. I can dash you 50 box just give me your glo number and I will call you to comfirm it.
See you.
Re: Damn It! Glo Me2u Doesnt Work. by Damix007(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2010
After sending ACT to 131, must i wait for 24hrs before sending credit. Kinda hav itchy fingers and cant wait 24hrs. Maybe 16hrs. Wanna send it early tomorrow.
Re: Damn It! Glo Me2u Doesnt Work. by okgerald(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2010
My glo line does not support me to you. Prolly you are not doig the right thing

(1) (Reply)

Help: Can I Connect PC To Internet Using Airtel BIS. / Charge Your Phone Using SWEAT / Sony Unveils Xperia M4 Aqua See Full Specification & Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.