Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Vbshost.net Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To You... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vbshost.net Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To You... (346 Views)

What’s The Worst That Can Happen When Changing A Domain Name? / Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account / Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vbshost.net Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To You... by femalehealth: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Good day house,

usually i don't do this but I have to.

You see, they always say buy Nigerian products to grow the naira, but no one will want to understand the level of poor products Nigerians promote or sell.

My colleague bought a reseller account from the aforementioned company..it was going well, all of a sudden there was an issue that needed customer care to attend to.

For close to 1 week we have sent mails and mails and opened tickets and tickets yet this company seems to be either nonchalant or they don't know what they are doing....

This is the reason i have always recommended foreign servers over Nigerian servers...

VBSHOST.net, your services are poor,..close to seven days and my ticket hasn't been answered, since you guys do not want to work on the file attachment and email failure delivery issue, no problem, but i'll keep posting here till you see it..!
Re: Vbshost.net Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To You... by kingthreat(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
There is a high possibility that this web hosting company is being run from the owner's bedroom. Please use popular webhosts with a popular name and a physical address. Those ones are more serious about business
Re: Vbshost.net Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To You... by hostkobo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
@FemaleHealth,

Pls take heart, hope they will come back online.

Just like what is was talking about https://www.nairaland.com/4667121/6-disadvantages-hosting-website-locally-nigeria

what is your domain name? I could help you scrape off your websites off global caches before its too late.

pls msg me on whatsapp, details below:

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

SMS Notification Extension For Magento Ecommerce / What Wordpress Plugin Can Help Me Place And Manage My Ads Automatically / Good News:facebook Expands It's Fact-checking Programmes To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.