Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) (3449 Views)

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO QSERVERS.NET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD / How To Handle DNS Management On Qservers Web Hosting / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello NL,

So, I wanted to open a website and I chose to host with Qserver.net, and I also bought my domain from them.
I paid for the one year package to start with.

Next, I bought the script I wanted to use from https://codecanyon.net and and I reached the author of the script for support since the script was giving me some error messages when I tried installing it. But the author that was meant to provide me support (not in Nigeria) told me He couldn't access the domain where he is and he sent screenshots of the error messages to me which I forwarded to my hosting company (just to keep them abreast of the situation).

But they couldnt tell why he was unable to access the Cpanel from his end, they asked for his IP and ISP provider which was sent to them as soon as he (author) sent it to me.

I reached them this morning to ask for my refund but to my amazement, they told me different story that the domain was flagged and THAT WAS WHY THE PERSON OUTSIDE NIGERIA COULDNT ACCESSS BUT I COULD/CAN ACCESS IT IN NIGERIA.

Check the screenshots

I DONT WHY SOME NIGERIANS ARE DUBIOUS, TO REFUND BY MY MONEY NOW IS PROBLEM FOR http://qservers.net
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO BECAUSE THE MONEY I PAID IS FOR ONE YEAR AND THEY'VE TWISTED THE WHOLE STORY THIS MORNING...
Telling me the domain was flagged, just because I requested for my money back

Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by kingthreat(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Why has your domain being flagged as fraudulent?
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
After requesting for refund from Qservers.net, they came up with that gibberish in the screenshot attached above.
That, they didnt tell from the beginning before buying the domain and hosting with them.
And I can access the Cpanel here in Nigeria but outside Nigeria.

Before asking for REFUND, they told me the IP was blacklisted and that was why I couldnt access and that I should try another ISP.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
I dont know for them, just because I asked for refund this morning.
kingthreat:
Why has your domain being flagged as fraudulent?
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by kingthreat(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
cliqtips:
I dont know for them, just because I asked for refund this morning.

Perhaps it was been used for fraud before and the registry later tagged it as fraudulent. I doubt if you can use that domain again. You may have to come up with something different and use a different domain registry
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
See their reply here ....

" Please note your Domain *** is related to a known brand (NIM) - Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) and as such you are to provide an evidence to prove the Domain *** is not being used for fraudulent reasons

kingthreat:

Perhaps it was been used for fraud before and the registry later tagged it as fraudulent. I doubt if you can use that domain again. You may have to come up with something different and use a different domain registry
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mind you, I bought this domain ( I came up with the name and searched) because it was available.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by kingthreat(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
cliqtips:
See their reply here ....

" Please note your Domain *** is related to a known brand (NIM) - Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) and as such you are to provide an evidence to prove the Domain *** is not being used for fraudulent reasons

Oh ok. You may just have to use another domain. But thats the problem with these registry's they should have refused selling it to you if it was reserved

1 Like

Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
To me, it's rubbish. They're just looking for excuse for them not to refund me.
They said just NIM in the domain name I chose is related to NIM - Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)

Which wasnt before buying the domain

kingthreat:

Oh ok. You may just have to use another domain. But thats the problem with these registry's they should have refused selling it to you if it was reserved
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by seyoops4u: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Qservers.net again, they're SCAMS.

This why most of us the international hosting companies. You can imagine after those screenshots, all they could come up with with that.

Op, where did you say you bought your domain before hosting with them ?
cliqtips:

Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Just imagine, I bought from them and they never told me this from the onset, just when I asked for refund
seyoops4u:
Qservers.net again, they're SCAMS.

This why most of us the international hosting companies. You can imagine after those screenshots, all they could come up with with that.

Op, where did you say you bought your domain before hosting with them ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
There's nothing wrong with the domain (it wasnt ceased, I can still access it but not outside Nigeria)
See the screenshot attached
kingthreat:

Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by jonnyboy4u: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
OP you are just a fraudster and angry because the caught you before you dupe people.

1. You hid your domain name from the screenshots why?

2. From the screenshot Qservers requested for more identification as proof that the domain isn't for fraud again you couldn't.

3. Why waste time? It would have been easier to just send a means of indentification to them than opening a post.

Please stop all this rubbish of "SCAM" Qservers has a dedicated abuse team and will terminate your account if used for FRAUD or flag your domain for more verification.

I've sent them a mail of this thread for a response from them.

1 Like

Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by Duchman67: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Avoid at all costs.Refused to refund my money for a domain and did not provision the domain....gave a flimsy reason that my account reg had a UK address while I was in Nigeria.

The guy on the support line tries real hard to convince you that you have not just been scammed.Account was blocked 10mins after my funds hit their GTB account. Also, make an official complaint where you made the payment. Avoid like plague.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by jonnyboy4u: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Duchman67:
Avoid at all costs.Refused to refund my money for a domain and did not provision the domain....gave a flimsy reason that my account reg had a UK address while I was in Nigeria.

The guy on the support line tries real hard to convince you that you have not just been scammed.Account was blocked 10mins after my funds hit their GTB account. Also, make an official complaint where you made the payment. Avoid like plague.

Too many fraudsters, why use a UK address? They would ask you for identification also but sure you didn't provide.

If you can't or don't want to take responsibility for your domain by providing accurate data then why would a registrar?

If you don't know it's against the registry rules to provide fake contact details.

I guess fraudulent guys move together, I wish Qservers reported you to fraud unit ikoyi, then your eye will clear.

What happened to Syskay and domainking....these fraudulent misfits caused them real issues then coming online to spew trash about Nigerian hosts.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by Duchman67: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
jonnyboy4u:

Too many fraudsters, why use a UK address? They would ask you for identification also but sure you didn't provide.

If you can't or don't want to take responsibility for your domain by providing accurate data then why would a registrar?

If you don't know it's against the registry rules to provide fake contact details.

I guess fraudulent guys move together, I wish Qservers reported you to fraud unit ikoyi, then your eye will clear.

What happened to Syskay and domainking....these fraudulent misfits caused them real issues then coming online to spew trash about Nigerian hosts.

I lived there previously and it is always picked by chrome auto fill features on my laptop. I let it ride cos i don't want spammers picking up my details. Also,sent my international passport linked to my residence there to the so called abuse team to verify.

You guys are just scum and should stop scamming people. I made 3 calls talking with the rep before making payment. All that time you felt no need to block the account till you got payment.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by jonnyboy4u: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Duchman67:

I lived there previously and it is always picked by chrome auto fill features on my laptop. I let it ride cos i don't want spammers picking up my details. Also,sent my international passport linked to my residence there to the so called abuse team to verify.

You guys are just scum and should stop scamming people. I made 3 calls talking with the rep before making payment. All that time you felt no need to block the account till you got payment.

I'm not Qservers so don't explain your fraudulent activities to me, only Qservers can verify your weak claim.

If you registered through my reseller I would have done worse to you as I don't pity fraudulent clients.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by Duchman67: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
jonnyboy4u:

I'm not Qservers so don't explain your fraudulent activities to me, only Qservers can verify your weak claim.

If you registered through my reseller I would have done worse to you as I don't pity fraudulent clients.

Well,learnt my lesson. Never go near any Nigerian hosting without exceptional research and googling. Ass wipes are all over the place...like this one here. Will stick to my usual godaddy and not look for cheap nonsense.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lol, ODE ni yin SIR.... If you have nothing to say why cant you KEEP QUIET rather than saying RUBBISH at slightest OPPORTUNITY you have.

Why can't you ask me why I dont reveal the domain ?

All you did was to DIVED (Obviously, you did more than jump here) into conclusion.

And stop saying you've sent them this thread, from that statement it's obviously you work there and you're just trying to cover you stupidity up here...

jonnyboy4u:
OP you are just a fraudster and angry because the caught you before you dupe people.

1. You hid your domain name from the screenshots why?

2. From the screenshot Qservers requested for more identification as proof that the domain isn't for fraud again you couldn't.

3. Why waste time? It would have been easier to just send a means of indentification to them than opening a post.

Please stop all this rubbish of "SCAM" Qservers has a dedicated abuse team and will terminate your account if used for FRAUD or flag your domain for more verification.

I've sent them a mail of this thread for a response from them.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Thanks for this, If I'd known earlier, I wouldnt have gone for them.

I bought the domain from them and registered it with them and when I requested for a refund all this stated.

Duchman67:

Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by jonnyboy4u: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2018
cliqtips:
Lol, ODE ni yin SIR.... If you have nothing to say why cant you KEEP QUIET rather than saying RUBBISH at slightest OPPORTUNITY you have.

Why can't you ask me why I dont reveal the domain ?

All you did was to DIVED (Obviously, you did more than jump here) into conclusion.

And stop saying you've sent them this thread, from that statement it's obviously you work there and you're just trying to cover you stupidity up here...

Yawn...All talk, but still a fraudster....I know your type very well, and I'm happy they suspended your domain name. Go daddy, hostgator foreign hosts ask for verification or pic of credit card all the time, but if a Nigerian host asks you refuse then call the host a scam...abeg....your just empty!

Yes, I use and resell/affiliate for qservers and I love their services and I really wish I worked there so I would be able to wash your sh*t in public.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by webapi: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2018
kingthreat:

If you still facing the issue about your script, send me a mail on kjvaljee@gmail.com... i've helped many nairalanders fix script issues like this.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by webapi: 1:50am On Jun 26, 2018
cliqtips:
Hello NL,

So, I wanted to open a website and I chose to host with Qserver.net, and I also bought my domain from them.
I paid for the one year package to start with.

Next, I bought the script I wanted to use from https://codecanyon.net and and I reached the author of the script for support since the script was giving me some error messages when I tried installing it. But the author that was meant to provide me support (not in Nigeria) told me He couldn't access the domain where he is and he sent screenshots of the error messages to me which I forwarded to my hosting company (just to keep them abreast of the situation).

But they couldnt tell why he was unable to access the Cpanel from his end, they asked for his IP and ISP provider which was sent to them as soon as he (author) sent it to me.

I reached them this morning to ask for my refund but to my amazement, they told me different story that the domain was flagged and THAT WAS WHY THE PERSON OUTSIDE NIGERIA COULDNT ACCESSS BUT I COULD/CAN ACCESS IT IN NIGERIA.

Check the screenshots

I DONT WHY SOME NIGERIANS ARE DUBIOUS, TO REFUND BY MY MONEY NOW IS PROBLEM FOR http://qservers.net
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO BECAUSE THE MONEY I PAID IS FOR ONE YEAR AND THEY'VE TWISTED THE WHOLE STORY THIS MORNING...
Telling me the domain was flagged, just because I requested for my money back

If you still facing the issue about your script, send me a mail on kjvaljee@gmail.com... i've helped many nairalanders fix script issues like this. You dont need to ask for refund on the script
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
How much ?
webapi:

If you still facing the issue about your script, send me a mail on kjvaljee@gmail.com... i've helped many nairalanders fix script issues like this. You dont need to ask for refund on the script
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
ODE....
jonnyboy4u:

Yawn...All talk, but still a fraudster....I know your type very well, and I'm happy they suspended your domain name. Go daddy, hostgator foreign hosts ask for verification or pic of credit card all the time, but if a Nigerian host asks you refuse then call the host a scam...abeg....your just empty!

Yes, I use and resell/affiliate for qservers and I love their services and I really wish I worked there so I would be able to wash your sh*t in public.

1 Like

Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
ODE.... You think everyone is like you.
Using words out of context.. Grammarian.

You think everyone is like you, right ?
As if I knew it, you work with them. Birds of a feather.

I dont have your time, I'm sorry.

jonnyboy4u:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by webapi: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
cliqtips:
How much ?

call me on 08170672230... itz just a launch fee.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by hostkobo(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2018
cliqtips:
Mind you, I bought this domain ( I came up with the name and searched) because it was available.

Hi there,

what is the domain name you registered with QServers?

regards
HK
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by JeffreyJames(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2018
Nigeians always want to be sentimental. They have told you what to do to unflag your domain, you are here ranting. If your intentions are pure wouldn't you want to follow instructions?. If it was a foreign hosting company that gave you those instructions would you come here to shout Scam?. Oga go and do what they told you to do and stop making unnecessary noise.
Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by cliqtips: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2018
Thanks, I appreciate.

My question is why would they sell to me when they knew they'll flag it ?
I hope you understand my point

JeffreyJames:
Nigeians always want to be sentimental. They have told you what to do to unflag your domain, you are here ranting. If your intentions are pure wouldn't you want to follow instructions?. If it was a foreign hosting company that gave you those instructions would you come here to shout Scam?. Oga go and do what they told you to do and stop making unnecessary noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by JeffreyJames(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2018
cliqtips:
Thanks, I appreciate.

My question is why would they sell to me when they knew they'll flag it ?
I hope you understand my point

It might not be flagged here. But flagged abroad. Like they said, you can access it here. But foreign support couldn't. So in other for them to pursue the case internationally,they've asked you for those documents.

1 Like

Re: Qservers.net Is About To Scam Me, Please Help (what Should I Do ?) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
@op from experience some countries automatically flag domain and IP addresses from Nigeria.

There's no problem you or your domain name since it 6 available for registration.

The support should have traced back the IP address of your domain to Know what the problem is.

Solution.

Transfer your domain name to a foreign hosting company.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Tips To Improve Your Google Indexing / How To Uplaod A Video From Youtube To Nairaland / Anonymous Says Facebook Attack Was Never Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.