Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him (32841 Views)

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / How Come Police, Judges, Politicians And Journalists Shield Pedophile Priests? / Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by loverboys: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Abeg nairalanders na who dis woman wrapper wan beat hehehe grin
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by CZA911: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bob need attention!abeg make peson check this game,cos I want to use 10k and stake this game Z79DXWXT
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Saff(f): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bobby you can’t rely on filters forever grin

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by joeyswift(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please someone should tell bobrisky that you can't take a snapshot of a bulldog and expect to see a chinhuahua

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by 1Sharon(f): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
That's not very ladylike is it Bobrisky?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by aikhimself: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
This filthy reprobate has been presented by Satan to corrupt and confused young minds.
AIDS and HIV will mostly be the recompense to such demon possessed child of devil
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by elmodee7(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
am back. I wonder who blocked me
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Naza25: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mad man
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Naza25: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
elmodee7:
am back. I wonder who blocked me
Did you say anything bad about a snake recently?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Yankee101: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
No English. Tout. Uncouth.

Who made this Barbie wannabe infamous?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Taking bad pictures of him will spoil his PR.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Rachelose(f): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
na wa...yeye dey smell
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Diso60090(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
She don fine finish money is really good
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bob risky lmao you wey sey you fine pass woman without filter na bob rusty
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by ariesbull: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
This Yoruba boy would allow us to read other things

It's well ..did they do his naming ceremony seff

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by ifnyioj22(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Onuku

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by abbeyty(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mumu oya come and beat me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Achadu76: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
mumihaja:
how did i get here embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by souljummy: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
i think this guy was alive when micheal jacson die all this thing his doing will not last,sorry for bobisky.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by farouk2much(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bad photo of him or her.?? Me ano understand this stupid boy/girl
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by slowbreeze(f): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Why he dey para since he is suppose to be a bleaching cream seller and av flawless skin? He was caught in his raw state with fake bress & bumbum and overcaked makeup as opposed to the highly filtered fake pix he always posts.
Even real celebrities take pix with their fans ..Fake ass smelling nigga.To think some shameless ppl go on his page to hail him & some beg him for money and hair extensions.. Uwa mmebi.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by PrincewithGod(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hell is waiting for you.

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by EdenChuk(f): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lame!
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by tiredoflife(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
So much proud gays from afonja land shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Vikky014(f): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Vikky014(f): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
NTWX
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by soso101: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dem do naming ceremony when dem born dis mumu o!
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by soso101: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
ariesbull:
This Yoruba boy would allow us to read other things

It's well ..did they do his naming ceremony seff

me sef i dey ask dis question o!
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by jimyjames(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
he needs it

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by mhaki(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Someone should pour some salt on this worm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son / Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo / Pasuma Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.