Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,557 members, 7,840,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him (32840 Views)

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / How Come Police, Judges, Politicians And Journalists Shield Pedophile Priests? / Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by tiredoflife(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
The best of afonja
Their most IGR contributors grin grin

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Bloggers And Journalists Who Take Bad Photos Of Him by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
buchilino:
DIDN'T ANYONE TELL DIS JACKASS, IT'S VERY UNLADYLIKE TO BE FIGHTING.
You killed me grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos / Photos From Oge Okoye's 36th Birthday Party Last Night / Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.