Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed (48764 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by queensera(f): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
OAP/Leader of the Free the Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze, shared a video of Abuja-based clergyman, Biodun Fatoyinbo, asking students to sow seeds of N500k.

The video got a lot of reactions from many Nigerian celebrities, most of them shocked that he could ask students who are not working to sow that much as seed.  

One half of the singing duo, skuki, Peeshaun, alerted the EFCC over the video.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/singer-skukipeeshaun-alerts-efcc-officials-after-abuja-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-video/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by tommykiwi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Quite interesting! If dis is true, it is not right.

7 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Next2Bezee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
If its Daddy Freeze that talks now, the sheeples will call him chemical. If its someone else that speaks, the sheeples will call it an attack on Christianity.

You can't even walk down a small street without seeing various crusade posters plastered on walls; every one now wants to make fast money. The sheeples now think that all they have to do to make heaven is to give pittances to their greedy pastors. The end of days will bring with it a rude awakening.

Common sense is really not common.

2 Peter chapter 2 (1-4): But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed, these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment...

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Holy ghost fire, what is the church turning into??

17 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by KoladeKoded(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Shey na yahoo bois full the church ni

14 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Before nko no be Yahoo Boys, Olosho, Retired olosho, Corrupt politicians who like Young Chicks etc they attend his Church abeg leave the Man He knows the financial Capacity of his congregations . He takes a thief to understand a thief.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Balet: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gbam....
Millennium pastors, there is God oo

7 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Mightyify(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
People will just be talking nonsense! Is it your money?

I was there at the service. I sowed my school fees combined with house rent and life savings. Now I'm reaping the benefits as my parents disowned me, I'm homeless and dropped out from school. grin grin grin

288 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Sharon6(f): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Na wa o. This one yaff turn church to business centre.

J.Estina ladies sequence backpack available. Call/whatsapp +2348152705982 to place your order.

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by jomoh: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Serious 419

2 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by prettyomidan: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmmmm nawa o
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by ELawal(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Seriously shocked
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by mynaijadj(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Efcc bawo? How is he obtaining money by false pretense? Peeshaun should go and sit down and stop messing with Agbara he cannot pass.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by sanandreas(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
I still don't get it just because someone have a good dress sense, he automatically becomes a fraudster. No sir, I disagree with you on that. These pastor's should stop spoiling the body of Christ with these corner style begging. Aside been a pastor, you can also do other business.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by babadey(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
H
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
The pastor is supposed to help the student pay his fees not ask him to sow #500,000.
The pastor is a thief.

If na me, i will start shouting ole inside the church.

60 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by jimmyroger: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
See pastor leading his sheep's astray
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by WFblacc(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gee comrades
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Brains1990(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
He should have reported the pastor to heaven instead of EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Pearlyakin(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Country of scammers, I hope EFCC will be effective this time around.
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Bossontop(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
"section 419 of the nigerian criminal code"
undecided ............ sad ............ smiley ............ cheesy ............ grin

[img]https://media1./images/630966f2d729c9c66a9bd25fda8cf4a0/tenor.gif?itemid=4728060[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Abdul3391(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
no b d students carry their leg go

1 Like

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by efilefun(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
lol if Efcc enter the guy matter trust me PDP will claim its buhari's "islamizing" agenda

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by CAPSLOCKED: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018

I SEE NO CRIME IN WHAT THIS PASTOR HAS DONE. HE'S ONLY ACTING ON THE QUALITY INSTRUCTIONS HE MUST HAVE RECEIVED FROM HIS GOD, THE EVER WISE YAWEH.

REMEMBER ONE TIME THIS SAME YAWEH ORDERED EZEKIEL THE PROPHET TO EAT BREAD BAKED WITH HUMAN FAECES.. AND MANY TIMES HE SENT DAVID TO DESTROY CITIES, KILL WOMEN AND BABIES AND KEEP YOUNG VIRGINS AS SËX SLAVES.

CONDEMNING THIS PASTOR IS A SIN AGAINST GOD.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by BOOMnaija(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Terry g's response sums it all up.
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by money121(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Okay now
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by engrDTIN(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
The question is " is he forcing them to sow " it's left to them to use there brain

5 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Serendip: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
What has the church turned into?

Wonder how the early missionaries who gave our fathers and mothers free education and free health care would be looking down at these business men and conmen who are parading themselves as pastors and bishops..

Instead of visiting the fatherless, the poor, the widows, these ones specialize in milking their congregations, cursing those whose level of faith have not gotten to the level they’re demanding, buying private jets..

Instead of leading their congregation to Christ, to righteousness, and to noble acts, they teach prosperity as if heaven’s gate will respect affluence and wealth..

Fellas!! Establish your own relationship with your God..know your own God!

End times are here...bible says these men..their bellies will become their god!
God help us all!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by semyman: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Let them exploit the gullibles to their graves as they refuse to have sense, EFCC should face more serious matters.

5 Likes

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Who no k ow say na fraud before? pastor when dey wear Medusa head take pose for cruise ship.i saw that pic and just shake head.if you question am about the shirt now him go use scripture give you say na just Versace.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection / Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos) / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.