Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Infinix Hot S3x Vs Infinix Hot S3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S3x Vs Infinix Hot S3 (1169 Views)

Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / Unveiling The New Infinix Hot S3 / Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S3x Vs Infinix Hot S3 by Josh1920: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Earlier this year infinix released the third Smartphon in it’s hot S series, it was the infinix hot S3. Few months apart, Infinix has released a follow up, the infinix Hot s3x.

The infinix hot s3x is the latest and greatest to come out if Infinix’s HOT S series, with a lot of it’s disparity from it’s predecessor coming from it’s design department.

In this article, I am going to be discussing the major differences between the infinix hot S3x and the infinix hot S3.

DESIGN/BUILD
The infinix hot S3x shows an increase in size when compared to the previous hot S3, the hot S3x is 6.2 inch in size while the infinixS3 was 5.7 inch in size.

Infinix hot s3x

Infinix hot s3

The hot S3x features a glossy plastic on the back just like the infinix note 4 did while the hot S3 featured plastic back with matte looking finish.

The infinix hot S3X has a notch
The hot s3x features a notch in it’s build due to it’s near bezels display, while the hot S3 doesn’t. More on that later.

DISPLAY
The hot S3x features a 6.2 inch HD+ IPS near bezeless display with a screen resolution of 1500 x 720 pixels.
Because of this near bezeless display, infinix featured a notch in the display of the hot S3x making it look so much like the iPhone x.

The Hot S3 has a 5.7 inch 18:9 HD IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 X 1440 learn more....

Re: Infinix Hot S3x Vs Infinix Hot S3 by Leah1234: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
I believe this obsession with notches will go away within the next few months. Why are phone manufacturers so obsessed with notches? This is the first Infinix phone with a notch. I believe we will get we will see Tecno smartphones with notches soon. I have not seen Samsung phones with this design yet. I don't think Samsung will use it in any of their phones. Oppo has already done it in the Oppo F7 and modified the design a little in the Oppo F9]. I have seen Xiaomi phones with this design too...anyways, as I said, this trend will be gone within the next few months, maybe before the end of 2019.
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Vs Infinix Hot S3 by Norman4real(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Note 5 is better than all these. better battery, FHD display and a better processor. probably better camera.
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Vs Infinix Hot S3 by fibonacci2526: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Snapdragon 480? When was this chipset launched?
Re: Infinix Hot S3x Vs Infinix Hot S3 by Josh1920: 1:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Leah1234:
I believe this obsession with notches will go away within the next few months. Why are phone manufacturers so obsessed with notches? This is the first Infinix phone with a notch. I believe we will get we will see Tecno smartphones with notches soon. I have not seen Samsung phones with this design yet. I don't think Samsung will use it in any of their phones. Oppo have already done it in the Oppo F7 and modified the design a little in the Oppo
F9
. I have seen Xiaomi phones with this design too...anyways, as I said, this trend will be gone within the next few months,maybe before the end of 2019.
the thing about notches is that they are currently the best solution to tackling near bezeless display.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Automated Data Purchase And Prices Released -(MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat) / What Phone Can I Get Between 30 To 35k / Is The Samsung Galaxy S10 ,s10+ A Worthy Upgrade?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.