Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat (17876 Views)

Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / Flavour Poses With Andromeda Peters 'Miss United State' In America - Fans React / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by AlexReports(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
See the stunning Make-Up Face of Ex- Miss United Nations World habitat, Queen Chikezie Ijeoma

Former Miss United Nations World habitat, Queen Chikezie Ijeoma has shared amazing make-up photos of her face after some professional touch by celebrity make-up artist @ronaldthe7th.

The motivational speaker and founder of Help Keep Foundation posted it on her instagram handle recently @missunitednations_wh
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/08/see-stunning-make-up-face-of-ex-miss.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by itspzpics(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2018
She's beautiful

Checkout this amazing weight loss transformation(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-amazing-weight-loss-transformation/

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by MrSensor(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2018
beautiful doll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by ednut1(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2018
What shud we now do

8 Likes

Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Auxtin85(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Pretty

1 Like

Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Diso60090(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Maskarat

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by oluwasegun007(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2018
ojuju calabar...

i sense clay soil will be the next big thing like Oil well in the nearest future due to it scarcity.

5 Likes

Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Standardcosting(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2018
That her lips like curvilinear undecided
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by megareal: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Her makeup is way better than some of those we see on Nairaland. She is still recognizable except for the lashes.
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by simols(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2018
I dont know how this one is news
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by popcykaylah(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2018
O boy she fine sha,make we no lie
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by SageTravels: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2018
My kind of woman.

Na this kind you go jam for event. You will be looking at the speaker and at the same time looking at her. E go come be like say you get 5:30 Eye

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Nizguy(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Emmafe(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2018
Fresh

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by vanhayor(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Once she washes it off she'll be miss ecology... Girls and make up na 5&6
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by ugleenerd: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2018
c her wowo face
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by SenorFax(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2018
Scary looking honestly
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2018
grin

Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by loverboys: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by DBossNG(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2018
ednut1:
What shud we now do

I tire o
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Sisijetue(f): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2018
Make i just comot that wig grin.. .
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Lalas247(f): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2018
Sisijetue:
Make i just comot that wig grin.. .
Kikiki
Lol
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
ednut1:
What shud we now do

grin

Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Afro3: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
ugleenerd:
c her wowo face
You are just a bitter hater. Grow up
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Cholls(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
my brothers and sisters with all dis fine face e fit be say the pkekus don slack yama yama

Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Afro3: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
SenorFax:
Scary looking honestly
Go and try your own make up let's see....
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by FbcGrafix(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Beauty at its peak

My logo designs for startup or established companies are premium.... For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by arsenal33: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Where is it?
Re: Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat by Afro3: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
DBossNG:

I tire o
Just read and pass, you must not comment.
I like what I see.
She's not just a beautiful face, but she's gat brains and purpose in life.
With the Little I know of her, she's a Medical Laboratory Scientist, an Ex-beauty Queen, Miss United Nations World Habitat, a Writer of Children's Cartoon book on hand Washing and Hygiene. She's also the Founder of Help Keep Clean Foundation and has Carried out So many Projects in Abia State, Imo State, Lagos State, Nasarrawa State and Abuja.
She has carved out a niche for herself, she has found her voice in her generation, and she is not afraid to use it.
I have been following her and her projects secretly for 2 years now.
I can wait to meet her in Person.
She's indeed an Icon.
Please all Nairalanders, let's Celebrate this rare gem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday / PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle / 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.