Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle (17877 Views)

Tunde Demuren's Throwback Photo Shared By Toolz, His Wife / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by CeoNewshelm(m): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Media personality Toolz is usually on long weaves or braids. However, she decided to switch up her look for a photoshoot today ..

The look is reminiscent of Queen Cleopatra of Egypt..

http://newshelm.ng/photos-toolz-channels-cloepatra-with-new-hairstyle/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by pyyxxaro: 6:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Nor be only toooools naa Mechanic workshop

Mmmmmmmmsssshhhheeeewwwww

32 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by partnerbiz4: 6:19am On Mar 27, 2018
Shey na this hairstyle be "Rihanna" ? Abi "Findges" ?

My favourites is "ghana weaving" or " bob Marley"

cool

Over 575 persons who testified can't be lying..

See below

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2018
She should focus on getting pregnant..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Ihateafonja: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2018
More like that chinese monk, Uglee grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Tybabe0001(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2018
Am learning a new lesson
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by kajsa08: 6:44am On Mar 27, 2018
ok
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Luukasz(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Who be the weyrey mod wey push this nonsense for FP... better topic dey una no go push am reach FP. You dey craze, una wan ban me abi.. thunder fall on you

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Amirullaha(m): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2018
This type of posts deserve nothing but derailing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Lat1tudeO2: 6:45am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Since you were these bothered y not indulge in 40 days fasting and prayer for her

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Bonaventura(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

That you have a smartphone,data, Internet connection, fingers to type and a charged battery doesn't really make you smart.
Most times those things are just there to assist your stupidity.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 27, 2018
In 2010 such trash no fit dey NL. What a pity
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by themonk(m): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
My friend shut up!
Are you the one to set her priorities?
You should focus on your mental issues

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Olalan(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2018
And this made FP, nairaland needs to get serious before it looses relevance
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2018
She reminds me my chinese friend Ug-lee

The o.p that brought this to fp deserves this

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by tlops(m): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Go help her.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 27, 2018
What's with this woman? There is only one tool we need to see and she's being stingy with it in this picture? angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Coldfeets: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2018
Tybabe0001:
Am learning a new lesson

I am learning... Or just I'm learning...

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Cleopatra.... Good old days before xvideos took over grin
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Funky123(f): 7:05am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Monitoring spirit....Is it ur pregnant

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by inoki247: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2018
Wu b Diz...
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Seajae: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Which one be toolz channel inner cleopatra? What of the outer one? undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by ikorodureporta: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2018
See neck like turkey cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by lilytender: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:

Since you were these bothered y not indulge in 40 days fasting and prayer for her

Did you attend same school as imPatience Jonathan? Your English is pathetic.
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by lilytender: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2018
themonk:

My friend shut up!
Are you the one to set her priorities?
You should focus on your mental issues

Why you carry another person matter for head like Ghana weave on?
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Samsimple(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2018
The look is reminiscent of Queen Cleopatra of Egypt..

uuuhhh op u don see Cleopatra b4 no b only stone image

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by paymentvoucher: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2018
TOOLS BOX or What? embarassed embarassed

Please who is She?
Re: PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle by Kasuree: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.