Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) (466 Views)

How To Get 40GB On Your Airtel Network, New Method / Whatsapp Photos And Videos Can Now Disappear After A Single Viewing / How To Get Whatsapp Photos And Videos Posted By Your Contacts On Their Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) by SeeHim: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2018
See What The Scammer Share On Whatsapp To Scam People:

Start *RECHARGE CARD PRINTING*

Make *N8,000* to *N15,000* daily as a *Sub Dealer*
And *N25,000* to *N40,000* and above, daily as an *Authorised Dealer*.

The only thing you need
** *Android Phone or Computer*

** *Email Address*

** *Printer or you can use a cyber cafe printer*

** *The recharge pins you are to print.*

See More Details Below:

For the *N100* naira recharge pins I can sell it to you at *N45* naira each while you print and resale at *N90* naira to retailers and *N100* to final consumers

For the *N200* naira recharge pins I can sell it to you at *N105* naira each while you print and resale at *N180* naira to retailers and *N200* to final consumers

For the *N400* naira recharge pins I can sell it to you at *N255* naira each while you print and resale at *N370* naira to retailers and *N400* to final consumers

For the *N500* naira recharge pins I can sell it to you at *N340* naira each while you print and resale at *N465* naira to retailers retailers and *N500* to final consumers

For the *N1,000* naira recharge pins I can sell it to you at *N720* naira each while you print and resale at *N950* naira to retailers and *N1000* to final consumers.

Nairalander's Here Is a Prove to Show That Paul Emeka Fouka is scammer

He has Scam Many People Of Their Hard Earn Money On Whatsapp In the name of printing recharge card.

His Bank Account Details Is Paul Emeka Fouka At UBA 2092898767

After Paying 5,000 Naira Into His Bank Account Since August 7th 2018 Till Date, I have not heard Anything from him and I have reported the Issue to my Bank.

CC: Lalasticlala And Seun

Source: SeeHim

Re: See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) by SeeHim: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2018
See More ScreenShot Below

Re: See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) by SeeHim: 12:28am On Aug 14, 2018
More Photos To Prove To You Guys New Ways Scammer Use On Whatsapp

Re: See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) by SeeHim: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2018
More Photos:

Re: See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) by iHart(m): 1:44am On Aug 14, 2018
Awoof dey purge belly!!!
Re: See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:05am On Aug 14, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) by SeeHim: 6:39am On Aug 14, 2018
iHart:
Awoof dey purge belly!!!
You Get Bad Mouth
Re: See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) by Humchi(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Lalasticlala seun fynestboi
let save alot of gullibles. Please.
Frontpage.
Re: See The New Method Scammer's Use To Scam People On Whatsapp (Photos) by SeeHim: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Lalasticlala, Move to front Page

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Publicly Disowns His Son With News Paper Advert. / Gun Men Attack Supper Market, Killed A Rev. Father In Gwagwalada / How Corrupt Is Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.