Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How To Get 40GB On Your Airtel Network, New Method - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get 40GB On Your Airtel Network, New Method (2442 Views)

Unlock Your Airtel Vida M2, Zte Mf927u, MF920W+ And Mf920vs Mifi / How To Accumulate Up To 40GB On MTN Using Mymtn App / How To Get FREE 500GB Of Data, 500,000 Airtime On Airtel Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 40GB On Your Airtel Network, New Method by smartcred(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
In this article, I will be guiding you on how you can activate the Airtel 40GB for 5 thousand naira, so relax as I will be Guiding you step by step.

Note: The Airtel 5k for 40GB is limited numbers of Airtel users, so you need to check for eligiblity before proceeding with this Data Plan, Below is how to check if your Airtel number is eligible for the Airtel 40GB Plan for five thousand Naira.

How To Know If You Are Eligible For Airtel’s 5k Naira for 40GB Plan
As I said earlier above, this plan isn’t really available to all subscribers. We can also say it’s like a reward or bonus , available to certain set of Airtel subscribers.

To check your eligibility kindly follow the below step:

Simple Dial *141#
Enter 2 to navigate to the My Area Tab
Check through to see if there is a 5000 Naira for 40GB data plan

How To Subscribe to The Airtel’s 40GB For 5000 Naira
Re: How To Get 40GB On Your Airtel Network, New Method by sonofthunder: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
smartcred:
In this article, I will be guiding you on how you can activate the Airtel 40GB for 5 thousand naira, so relax as I will be Guiding you step by step.

Note: The Airtel 5k for 40GB is limited numbers of Airtel users, so you need to check for eligiblity before proceeding with this Data Plan, Below is how to check if your Airtel number is eligible for the Airtel 40GB Plan for five thousand Naira.

How To Know If You Are Eligible For Airtel’s 5k Naira for 40GB Plan
As I said earlier above, this plan isn’t really available to all subscribers. We can also say it’s like a reward or bonus , available to certain set of Airtel subscribers.

To check your eligibility kindly follow the below step:

Simple Dial *141#
Enter 2 to navigate to the My Area Tab
Check through to see if there is a 5000 Naira for 40GB data plan

How To Subscribe to The Airtel’s 40GB For 5000 Naira

I heard it's actually for users in specific states..... Mostly south east states

1 Like

Re: How To Get 40GB On Your Airtel Network, New Method by smartcred(m): 2:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Kindly read properly

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairaland Compromised? / Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls / Idiomatic Expression And And Their Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.