Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Are You Very Good At Developing Android App, Ios App Or Website? Then... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You Very Good At Developing Android App, Ios App Or Website? Then... (850 Views)

At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / Help!!!. What Language Is Best For Developing A Payment App. / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Very Good At Developing Android App, Ios App Or Website? Then... by Atkinsbra: 5:31am On Aug 14, 2018
Are you very good at developing android app, iOS app or/and website? If yes, Then the world needs you.
My team and I, are on a mission to develop an app based social media network, that will connect the world and make sure every body in the world laughs, at least, once in a day.

And we need you, to be a part of this great project.

We believe, if we had this type of social network in the world, we can help reduce, tension, depression, the feelings of sadness, boredom, and finally, loneliness.

This will eventually help reduce the rate at which people die of hypertension and will increase the overall wellbeing of every human being.

Are you interested in becoming a part of an up and coming, one of the world's greatest project, then read on...

My name is Atkins Bra, but you can just call me, Atkins.

Fortunately, I happen to be the brain behind this idea.
I have always been that one guy that would go an extra length just to see everyone smiling.

But as much as I would like to make sure everyone in the world smiles, I found out my reach is only limited to people that I know, personally.

But, not anymore, I want to break that boundary.

This idea, unlike most ideas, didn't come, just by sitting at a corner and trying to do something.

On the day, I conceive this idea, I was facing some challenges that led to so much depression, that made me attempted suicide.

I guess you can relate to how much depression you feel when you first experience heartbreak, especially when it comes from somebody that you have revolved your world around.

Then I thought to myself, I am definitely not the only one going through this hardship as at that day.

Billions of people will be out there feeling depressed at the same hour as I was. Either, because of heartbreak, unemployment, business not going as expected, the death of someone special or other heartbreaking situations.

Why can't we create a platform (a form of social Media), where people can come together to connect with each other and at the same time, make each other laugh?

Then, I said to myself. This can be done, but not alone. I talked my friends into the idea, and they all saw it to be great. And they pledge to help achieve this goal. That made us a team.

We then proceeded, to making a sketch of the user interface of the app based social media.
And finally, we got something that can help make the platform what we want it to be.

A social media network, where people can follow each other, chat and connect with their friends, upload funny contents only, to help put smiles on their followers' faces, and their followers can in turn, rate the funny post.

And at the end share it with their friends either on the same platform or other social media networks.

WHAT HAVE WE (MY TEAM AND I) DONE TO BRING THIS IDEA TO REALITY?

My team and I had sketched the user interface of this social media app on a paper, and we have all the necessary buttons' instruction, that will ensure users use the platform for the sole purpose of why it was created.

Another thing is that, during the course of two and half months, We Have Been Able To Gather Over 100,000 Emails Of People Who Will Start The Social Media With Us.

People from Asia, Europe, America, Africa and Australia.

We have also, drawn the user's growth strategy, with an estimate of over 2.5 million users in the first year.

Last but not the least, every idea needs monetary support for it to graduate from just an idea, into a reality. And that wouldn't be the end.
Funds are also needed to maintain the social media database and to ensure the site and apps can take on the estimate proposed growth.
So we have also put in place a monetization plan.

THIS IS WHERE WE NEED YOU.

As much as we have done, everything necessary, and we have almost everything to start the app. Our team lacks two vital things.

1. None of us are developers. And we don't live in a country where technology is taken seriously.
2. We also lack the necessary funds to pay developers from other countries.

What we plan is to seek contributions from the 100,000 people that had submitted their emails, to start the social networks with us.
Their contributions are going to be in exchange for rewards that can be transmitted electronically.
This contributions is what we plan to use to support this social media database and hosting.

SO WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN AS A PART OF OUR DEVELOPING TEAM.

As you know that this type of idea needs highly skilled developers to make it a possibility. And that is why am writing all these here. For you.

We want to hire a 3-5 members team of highly skilled developers, who believe in our idea and share the same goal of making the whole world a happier place full of laughter, to help build and maintain this project.

Though, currently we have no money in the idea's name to pay for the project, but we have something in exchange.

WE WANT TO GIVE 10% OF THE TOTAL ANNUAL REVENUE OF THE PROPOSED SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK TO THE DEVELOPER'S TEAM, starting from the first day we earn on the social network, and for as long as they work with us.

According to our growth and monetization plan for this great project, it should be making over 2 million US Dollars, after a year of its establishment. And, at least, times two of this, in repetition, every following year.

We are happy to tell you that this is the least estimate, which means,we could earn more.

So, are you interested in being a part of this great project. Do you want to be part of a project that will connect the world and make everyone in the world laugh at least, once in a day?

Please proceed to fill our developers application form using the link below.

https://lefwa.com

Note:

1. Whom we are looking for are not one off developers. We are looking forward to meet a highly skilled developer who can work in our project, full time. Because we know quite well, that the future of this social media depends on how skilled and focused our developers will be.

2. You will have to work for free for a year and some month, during a period of which, we will be developing the social media and strategically growing our users database, before we start putting up the monetization plans.

So if you are just in for the money, and not the pleasure derived from being a part of a great cause, don't bother to apply.

But, if you are that one person, that will like to see, billions of people, all laughing at the same time, on a platform that you are a part of its developing team. Please don't hesitate to apply.

Here is the link again for you >>>

Thank you for reading. And thank you in anticipation for your interest in this great cause, see you after filling the application form.

Note: Application closes on 27th of August 2018.
Also, we have also not decided on our Social Media's name yet, we want our users who had submitted their emails to name the app for us. This is to bring up a sense of belonging.

Lastly, please comment, "Let's do this" below to show your early support to this course. This will help push this post up to more people.
Then visit,

to fill our developer's application form.

Best regards,
Atkins.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Verified Paypal Account And Also Learn How To Cash It. / Hotel Booking Website Development Cost And Best Practices / Whatsapp Number Filter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.