Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Yakubu And His Useless Chewing Gum - A Most Disgraceful Footballer Ever! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu And His Useless Chewing Gum - A Most Disgraceful Footballer Ever! (1139 Views)

Who Is Africa's Greatest Footballer Ever? / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu And His Useless Chewing Gum - A Most Disgraceful Footballer Ever! by SAfrica201: 12:58am On Jun 23, 2010
Please I want to be proved right or wrong: I don't think there has ever been any serious footballer known to chew bubble gum during football matches?

I mean, I've gone down memory lane and I can't think of any at all. Yakubu therefore, to all intents and purposes, cuts the picture of a caricature footballer, a comic character, totally and irrevocably useless.

He deserves to be banned for life from ever playing in the National Team again or alternatively made to under sex transplant and then transferred to captain the Female National Team, the Falcons. Obafemi Martins should be demoted to captain Julius Berger whilst Kaita should go for a mandatory psychiatric test after which he should be transferred to captain the Nigerian Fire Service football team.

Oh, these set of players simply ruined us!

As for LagerBack, his contract should be immediately terminated and put on the next available fastest plane to Sweden! Shuaibu Amodu and Samson Siasia should now co-manage the Super Eagles preparation for the Nations Cup and Brazil 2014.
Re: Yakubu And His Useless Chewing Gum - A Most Disgraceful Footballer Ever! by Rhydem: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2010
SAfrica201:

Please I want to be proved right or wrong: I don't think there has ever been any serious footballer known to chew bubble gum during football matches?

I mean, I've gone down memory lane and I can't think of any at all. Yakubu therefore, to all intents and purposes, cuts the picture of a caricature footballer, a comic character, totally and irrevocably useless.

He deserves to be banned for life from ever playing in the National Team again or alternatively made to under sex transplant and then transferred to captain the Female National Team, the Falcons. Obafemi Martins should be demoted to captain Julius Berger whilst Kaita should go for a mandatory psychiatric test after which he should be transferred to captain the Nigerian Fire Service football team.

Oh, these set of players simply ruined us!

As for LagerBack, his contract should be immediately terminated and put on the next available fastest plane to Sweden! Shuaibu Amodu and Samson Siasia should now co-manage the Super Eagles preparation for the Nations Cup and Brazil 2014.

I was thinking you were stupid as I was reading through this, then I confirmed your stupidty when I got to the bold part
Re: Yakubu And His Useless Chewing Gum - A Most Disgraceful Footballer Ever! by hatch: 1:09am On Jun 23, 2010
The guy get brain small sha !
Re: Yakubu And His Useless Chewing Gum - A Most Disgraceful Footballer Ever! by 12large: 1:21am On Jun 23, 2010
the guy dey even chew gum during national anthem, the worse of all is when he missed that goal he just laughed by chewing gum
Re: Yakubu And His Useless Chewing Gum - A Most Disgraceful Footballer Ever! by SAfrica201: 1:34am On Jun 23, 2010
Careful Rhydem, the truth always wears a mask called stupidity! Search your mind.

(1) (Reply)

2gobet? / How To Deposit In Ur Bet365 Acc??? / James Rodriguez Is The Winner Of Addidas Golden Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.