Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Check This Out, I Bet You Will Not Regret It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check This Out, I Bet You Will Not Regret It (224 Views)

What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / Man Who Cut Off His Cousin’s Manhood Because Of N3500, Says He Doesn’t Regret It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out, I Bet You Will Not Regret It by solaisola(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2018
GOOD NEWS!

The Institute of Productivity and Business Innovation Management (IPBIM) in collaboration with the Institute of Productivity UK and NOCN (over 30 years certification body in the UK)

Present:

MANAGEMENT OF PRODUCTIVITY PROGRAMME (UK Level 4 Diploma & Certificate)

1. Do you desire a globally recognised certification?
2. Do you desire to have an opportunity to get a reputable job in the UK?
3. Do you want to top-up and bag a degree in UK reputable universities?
4. Would you want to have edge in your career and business pursuit in the midst of stiff competition?
5. Would you want to connect with the global network of professionals around the world?
and many more benefits .....

...then join the first class in Africa...
Click the link to sign up now!

http:///registeripbimdiploma

For further enquiries... Call.... 07037439142

(1) (Reply)

Updated: Kabul Hit Again By Gunmen / INEC Speaks On Nomination Without Party Primaries / FIFA Crisis: FIFA Reject Dalung's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.