Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone (862 Views)

How I Generated $200 With No Money In Less Than 1 Week In My Pursuit To $2000 / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
I will like to show every interested members on how to earn Free Dollars For keeping a particular Application on your Andriod phone.

Requirement to get started:

1. Your android phone version must be 6.0 or higher

2. You need to have a functional Paypal account for receiving your earning

3. Your active email and full name will also be needed

If you meet up with the above requirement, then you can be making free money every month..

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FREE

Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
If you are following, type INTERESTED
Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
What is this facebook Research Program all about sef

Facebook in partnership with Applause Inc.

They're doing a research and collecting informations on how people use apps using an app you will be asked to install.

Once you download this app successfully and just forget it in ur phone.. You are entitled to receive 10 USD per month to registered paypal email address you submitted.

If you invite 5 persons who just download and install.. You will receive extra bonus in cash totaling upto 100 USD and more

This project, the respondents expected are people from India or USA.

But we found a way for nigerians to bypass the restriction and download the app
Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 5:52am On Aug 15, 2018
Do you want to earn $100 per month through Facebook research?

How to earn from facebook research ongoing project for free.

✅ free sign-up
✅ $10 for registering and keeping the app on your phone
✅ $15 per someone you refer and extra $ when they keep the app on their phone.
✅ No registration fee
✅ money paid straight to your PayPal account and ready for you to withdraw in a matter of seconds.
✅ its real, legit, and it pays

How It Works

It takes 5 minutes to join the program:

You first send me your:
First name
Last name
PayPal email address :or your personal email address)

The earlier you drop it the earlier you get your registration link.

Then you'll receive an invite email with a signup link. Then follow the registration process by
Entering your:
First name
Last name
PayPal email address :or your personal email address)
Date of birth
Gender.

Then submit.

Watch video for guide (important)

It will help and guide you during the registration and also more information on how the program works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cdbX_WCxl8

After registering you'll get another email message with a link to download the facebook research application.

Follow the instructions (after “Submit”) to install the mobile application on your phone Keep the application installed while you use your phone as usual.

Install it and forget it - no additional work necessary!

Watch this 3mins video on how to tell if the facebook research app is active, on or working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGTZUtWTsIs

Very important for your earnings

How You Make Money

Once installed, you will be paid for each month the application remains installed and active on your phone.

In addition to being paid for your participation, you will also be paid every month for every participating referral you provide. If you refer even just 5 friends to the project within 30 days of joining the program, you could earn up to $100 per month for just keeping the application installed!

Questions? We're Here to Help!
Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 5:54am On Aug 15, 2018
Any interested members who have read the "how it work" and the requirement info should send d below details to me privately

PayPal Email

First name

Last name

You can alternatively have a chat with me directly using this link https:///send?phone=2348130197355
Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 6:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Below are some of the PayPal payment proof that this facebook research program pays and still paying for keeping their app on your android phone

Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 6:01am On Aug 15, 2018
What You’ll Earn

You will be paid $10 per month for each month you are active in the program

You will be paid $15 per month for each referral that signs up for the project within 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate.

You will also be paid $10 per month for each referral that signs up for the project after 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate.

Earn a $20 bonus per month for every five referrals that were also active in the program (e.g., if you have 10 referrals that were active in a given month, you will earn a $40 bonus that month; if you have 15, you will earn $60, etc.)
Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by goldishays: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Do u need keep the Facebook research vpn on always

1 Like

Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Samuelnwite2(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
interested

1 Like

Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Samudino086: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
INTERESTED

1 Like

Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by cyrus2: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
interested masonmonday22@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 3:02am On Aug 16, 2018
goldishays:
Do u need keep the Facebook research vpn on always
Not always except when you want to send invitation email to your prospects
Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 3:02am On Aug 16, 2018
Samuelnwite2:
interested
Any interested members who have read the "how it work" and the requirement info should send d below details to me privately

PayPal Email

First name

Last name

You can alternatively have a chat with me directly using this link https:///send?phone=2348130197355
Samudino086:
INTERESTED

PayPal Email

First name

Last name

Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Bobbybenard(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
I'm interested, Maxwellbenard702@gmail.com. I've sent a message to your whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2018
Bobbybenard:
I'm interested, Maxwellbenard702@gmail.com. I've sent a message to your whatsapp.
Okay seen
Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2018
Important FAQs Related to Facebook Research App

How to earn money via Facebook Research Program?

To earn money in this program, you must be an active member. Your activity means that you keep the application installed in your mobile, keep your mobile data on and VPN by Facebook Research is activate on your smartphone. Moreover, you must provide all permissions to this app like accessibility, auto restart and remove battery restrictions. It is important for you that you are active at least 20 days in a month to receive your payments. Your referral earnings will also be made according to your active referrals.

How Can I Refer My Friends?

If you want to refer your friends then you should go through the referral submission link. Once you reached this page, fill your name, registered email, friend’s name, friend’s PayPal Email correctly. After that, submit the form, they will get the joining email instantly.

What is the Payment Mode?

Once you are an active member in this earning program, you will get the complete income via PayPal.

When will I get paid?

Payments to the active members are made on the 15th day of every month. Your referral earnings for this month will be calculated for the next payment only when they have joined before 10th of the same month otherwise this earning will be calculated in upcoming payment.
Re: Make Over $200 With Your Android Phone For Keeping This App On Your Phone by Transparent(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2018

PayPal Email

First name

Last name

(1) (Reply)

Factory Waste Dough {PICS} / Translation Job : English To Yoruba / Milestone Boards For Children By Craftsandgifts (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.