Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty (26879 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
No be lie, pepper dem make dem hear word.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by babyfaceafrica: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
and so?...are you the only one that came out of poverty..rabbish

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by Zizicardo(f): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Jero...gyero
Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by calddon(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
So whats the point of the show off, to make others who have less feel bad?

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by AfroSamurai: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Well that's a lame excuse. Bill Gates and Zuckerberg weren't rich yet they don't show off. Anyway, it's your life, so keep showing.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
pocohantas:
Biafranbushboy, is this true? smiley

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by SoNature(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
StarUp:
Nawao, the past poverty and suffering still shows in her grammar... Sister, it should have been "...most expensive neighbourhood in the continent,..." It is well! grin

English professor

It's not shows

It's show

Things show...things don't 'shows'

Nobody sabi all

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by zone51: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ode Oponu undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by AngelicBeing: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
angry

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by innocential3032(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
kontinue
Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by Israelmoney(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
I see
Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by BiafranBushBoy: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol
Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by Bakrabas: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
In yoruba proverb "bi isu Eni ba ta a n dowo bo je ni" when your yam is matured /riped you eat it secretly.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Your sister came out of poverty. You were merely atrachec to her. Take heed from her own example

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by satela: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES

Get Professional Website Development GUARANTEED to impact on your Business/Brand/Organisation!

 1 Year Domain
 US-Based Hosting (No LIMIT to the bandwidth/space for your business Traffic)
 FREE SEO Implementation during development
 Logo
 I Month FREE Maintenance

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by Jayfola1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by openmine(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
poverty mentality!
Those who are REALLY rich don't show off.....they show their generosity towards those who have little or nothing!

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by sevunteen(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
By DIAMONDZ BLOG

30 year old Fashion entrepreneur Laura Ikeji, younger sister of Linda Ikeji has taken to her instagram page to tell her followers the reason why she is always flaunting her wealth on sociaĺ media.

See what Laura Ikeji wrote;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/14/why-wont-i-show-off-i-came-out-of-poverty-laura-ikeji/

Difference between a millionaire and a multi-billionaire
Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by captianfreeman(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
"In the most expensive neighbour? shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by captianfreeman(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
"In the most expensive neighbour? shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by babadee1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
If you feel like you have to show off then you might have come out of poverty but poverty is still in you.

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by Touchey: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
StarUp:
Nawao, the past poverty and suffering still shows in her grammar... Sister, it should have been "...most expensive neighbourhood in the continent,..." It is well! grin
You've got the grammar, she's got the cash... wink

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by arrestdarrester: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dangote does not show off because he is wealthy but you're only rich.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by cooldood(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
By DIAMONDZ BLOG

30 year old Fashion entrepreneur Laura Ikeji, younger sister of Linda Ikeji has taken to her instagram page to tell her followers the reason why she is always flaunting her wealth on sociaĺ media.

See what Laura Ikeji wrote;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/14/why-wont-i-show-off-i-came-out-of-poverty-laura-ikeji/

That's why poverty is a bastard, but poverty of the mind is worse. If you are not poor in your mind, you won't still show off. But because she's still poor in her mind, she needs to show off. Empty vessels make the loudest noise, thats why most africans are always noisy when they seem to achieve a little in life.

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by emmanuelex1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Keep correcting grammar here while she makes her money. If you are so good in english why not you offer proofreading service on a freelance site like fiverr and make good money.
StarUp:
Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by Bruemath(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Someone is trolling cheesy cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by eagleeye2: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
StarUp:
It's well with her Grammar.
Re: Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty by kingthreat(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
I insist. The whole family - Money Miss Road

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music / Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares New Beautiful Photos Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.