Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

“I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos (43891 Views)

Man Goes Missing In Akwa Ibom After Dropping Suicide Note In Church / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / 23-Year-Old Guy Leaves Suicide Note, Hangs Himself In Lagos . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by dammy13(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
An electrician who went missing after leaving a suicide note behind has thrown his entire family into a state of mourning.

Hakeem Sanusi, a resident of Surulere Lagos reportedly had a misunderstanding with his girlfriend who told him to stop calling her.

Since then, he hasn’t been himself.

His mother said he left home last week Wednesday around 8:30pm after dropping a suicide that reads:

“Don’t bother to look for me, I am tired of this life and I have gone to meet Dagrin. I am sorry.”

According to friends of the 28-year-old electrician, his bizarre attitude started the day his girlfriend told him to stop calling her.

The Lagos state police commissioner has ordered his men to be on the look out for the missing man.

http://kikiotolu.com/i-have-gone-to-meet-dagrin-says-dagrin-fan-electrician-who-committed-suicide-in-surulere-lagos/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by MartinCorridon: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
I love Dagrin. He had smooth flows.

I just can't kill myself for anyone oo

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by Shelumiel: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Has he officially committed suicide or is he still in the process...?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by Nickijoy(f): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Die hard fan..anyway if you see dagrin tell am say 9ja don cast

252 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by ozento: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
my guy they cruz for somewhere. just dey watch reactions. he go come out afta the gf don cry her eyes out.

18 Likes

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Shelumiel:
Has he officially committed suicide or is he still in the process...?
I just tire for the op.The title is totally paradoxical to the story.There is no evidence to show that he committed suicide.

5 Likes

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by jamaicabakare(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Da Grin will reject you cry

4 Likes

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by Cryomancer: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
angry

What pained me most is his PVC that will just be lying useless at home.

His corpse should be burnt for committing such a stupid act.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by CardiBeee: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Of all people
If u can stake high (10k and above) on a sure game and pay after win what'sapp me on 0818_6918_003
If u stake low please don't add me

1 Like

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by davit: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bad headline. Lalasticlala the guys hasn't been declared dead or committing suicide yet. Please correct that.
Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by Abjay97(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
See what girls are doing to men.. Men must wake up, hustle, stay rich and settle.. Leave all this indomie ladies alone.

9 Likes

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wasted life. Sure his manhood lives on
Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Indeed........

A man that takes his precious life, because of a woman...... Many men would passover her.....

1 Like

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by openmine(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by Maximus85(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
dammy13:
“I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Says Dagrin Fan, Heartbroken Electrician Who Committed Suicide In Surulere Lagos

An electrician who went missing after leaving a suicide note behind has thrown his entire family into a state of mourning.

Hakeem Sanusi, a resident of Surulere Lagos reportedly had a misunderstanding with his girlfriend who told him to stop calling her.

Since then, he hasn’t been himself.

His mother said he left home last week Wednesday around 8:30pm after dropping a suicide that reads:

According to friends of the 28-year-old electrician, his bizarre attitude started the day his girlfriend told him to stop calling her.

The Lagos state police commissioner has ordered his men to be on the look out for the missing man.

http://kikiotolu.com/i-have-gone-to-meet-dagrin-says-dagrin-fan-electrician-who-committed-suicide-in-surulere-lagos/

Opkonu
Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by mytime24(f): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Greet them 4mi wen u reach there oooo undecided

Sha hold ur nigeria flag, so that God go pity u small,make u for no suffer for hell d 2nd time sad

11 Likes

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by Akinwerndey: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dagrin will use slap to chase your soul back

6 Likes

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by jbass1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nahwao
Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by lathrowinger: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
sad
Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
See fine boy like this.. When women like tiwa dem go dey rush you one small girl is using you to play chess. Kai

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by lilmax(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
all because of somebody that have brezz

89% of the world problems are caused by women

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by baloest: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
So dargin is now ur mentor,in fact he will flog u non stop dere,u think if he had his way he won't fight back 2 life,useless electrician

3 Likes

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by corpersforum(f): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
so sad
Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by systemz(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Stupid boy.
Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by cosmatika(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nigeria under Buhari's watch is nw a suicide gate

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by eddyslim(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
See mu.mu, meet Dagrin ko meet Tupac ni

1 Like

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by spartan50(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Akpamu
Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by SolexxBarry(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rip young man,may we not be faced with situations bigger than us ijn amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by mattonnairaland: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
I guess Dagrin is in hell then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by lordm(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Straight to hell,

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin” – Electrician Leaves Suicide Note In Lagos by Yinxies(f): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Foolishness or Depression

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Elvis Otedafe Onojerame Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Udu (Graphic Photo) / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.