Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ika(wicked) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ika(wicked) (471 Views)

Kokoka iya ika-The Wicked Witch / Fiction: How My Wicked Uncle Tried To Kill Me / Wicked Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ika(wicked) by Obaf1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
ENI, EJI, ETA, ERIN, ARUN, EFA, EJE, EJO....ekasan sir(goodaftnoon sir) *bawo ni omomi, se daada lowa*(how are you my son, how are you doing?) daada sir(fine sir) Baami, mofe ri yin fun oro-kan to se koko (daddy, i want to see you for an important issue) *motigbo, aago meji tilu tin ba kirun tan ama soro shogbo*(no problem...its 2:0oclock already, when am through with prayer then we can talk. ok?) motigbo sir.(ok sir).......... Daare want to talk to his dad at all cost, but his dad(popularly known as Alhaji) is always quick at given excuse(s) not to hold any lenghty dicussion with his son, thou Daare is a jentle looking young boy(age 12yrs) but wish to be independent in the village or travel to the city by all means, that wish have been with him right from nine years till he finished his primary six at d age of 12yrs but his parent wouldn't let him, due to some ovious reason known to them only. but this time around, he package some good reasons to leave the village.
Re: Ika(wicked) by Obaf1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
ehnehn, mo n gbo ee, ki lo sele.......(am hearing you, so what's the problem) Alhaji query after praying for some minutes without inviting his son along, probably to avoid him because he already know were their discussion will land at the end, even spend extra minute praying...........
Baami mo felo si eko ki n lo tesiwaju nipa iwe mi lodo boda sikiru(daddy I want to go to Lagos to continue my education with brother sikiru)
hmmm motigbo, je ki n ba mama e so....(have heard you, let me discuss it with your mother) Alhaji manage to convince him and he answer motigbo sir (OK sir)....
all along Daare mother approve it.

DAARE IN THE CITY(house of Mr sikiru)
grace the first born and daughter in sikiru's family, segun is second known as a lazy trouble maker in the street, he seems to be addicted to lazyness, JAYE aka J.Z the third, JAYE whom prefer been called by his nickname j.z d 3rd, he calve the name by himself the veryday he join secrete cult known as eye contraeternity, he is the only backbone to segun whenever he ran into trouble, in fact the only helper in segun's life is jaye despite he is the senior, that is why people around gave him OLE-SHEGE (LAZY-SHEGE) the title s, good heart, love to give, he is nice, love people around him, his wife passed-away some years back, 2years later he decided to move on after all life continue, he is the first son of Alhaji, he love all his children including his brother Daare as one.
Daare......the voice echo
daddy is calling you daare...said segun
sir am coming... daare answer sharply, running inside to meet Mr sikiru
sir you dey call me.,....daare ask to confirm
of cause yes.....Mr sikiru answer
Mr sikiru continue......sit down it been three months now you join us if am not mistaken...
yes sir.....daare answer in confirmation
we need to talk about your education....Mr said and look into daare face to see reaction
daare all smile and said ok sir, this expression approve and welcome Mr sikiru ideal.

To be continue

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Murdered Our Daughter (A Story) / A Composition On Teachers On Teachers Day / Mucubal Woman: Do Not Speak Until Your Second Child- Angola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.