Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Fiction: How My Wicked Uncle Tried To Kill Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fiction: How My Wicked Uncle Tried To Kill Me (1619 Views)

My Wicked Him - Episode 1 By Ngozi Lovelyn / Wicked Uncle / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiction: How My Wicked Uncle Tried To Kill Me by Readstories9ja: 1:39am On Mar 16, 2021
After the death of my parents, my uncle took me to the city to stay with him. I wasn't happy because I had always wanted to stay and enjoy the sweetness of having good parents but death couldn't allow me to enjoy that. I had no other option than to follow him to the city. My father had no other sibling except him that was why he took every property that belongs to my father. We got to the city, it was a new environment to me and I was scared because of how vehicles were running around the vicinity. There was a point where I wanted to shout inside the bus we were traveling with, but my uncle yelled at me and warned me not to shout, otherwise, he will throw me out of the bus. I kept quiet because I don't want to be thrown out of the bus. It took us many hours to get to the city, my uncle was living in a very beautiful house well furnished with attractive interior designs.
https://www.readstories9ja.com/2021/03/my-uncle-planned-to-kill-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Book?? / Mr. Corfer Goes To Parade / The Almajiri Who Became A Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.