Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Need Supplier That Accept Letter Of Credit In Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Supplier That Accept Letter Of Credit In Alibaba (1531 Views)

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / Buy VoIP Credit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Supplier That Accept Letter Of Credit In Alibaba by bigbash(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2010
I want to buy 20ft cube container of used laptops, but the suppliers are not complying with my terms there major mode of payment is T/T, moneygram and western union which is not safe and secure in my side, please can any nairalander link me with trustworthy supplier that will accept letter of credit or an importer that I will buy directly from cash and carry in nigeria
Re: Need Supplier That Accept Letter Of Credit In Alibaba by cacophonix: 3:45am On Jun 24, 2010
Call 773-617-2144 for some help. Good luck.
Re: Need Supplier That Accept Letter Of Credit In Alibaba by bigbash(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2010
thanks are you a supplier? please include area code with that telephone number so as to reach you on time

suremanager@gmail.com
Re: Need Supplier That Accept Letter Of Credit In Alibaba by cacophonix: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2010
The number including country code is 01-773-617-2144. Please check your in box for my email information. As indicated, please forward formal RFQ and we can discuss.
Re: Need Supplier That Accept Letter Of Credit In Alibaba by malaymama: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2010
Well not easy for first time to sale someone you never meet. I also one of trading company base in Malaysia. Most our client we will ask them to come and see with their eyes before make any payment. Just be-carefull many scammer in Alibaba.com. Even china supplier will mix your goods with fake product or low quality from what you order.

IF ANYONE WANNA BUY GOODS FROM MALAYSIA PLEASE CONTACT ME USING my personal

(1) (Reply)

Diapers Biz / Niaja To Benin Paypal / 2 Trucks Needed For Hire: 20 Or 30 Tonnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.