Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) (3421 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by gistblogger: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

A video shared by DMW boss Davido apologising to his lover girlfriend, Chioma in tears, has been trending online.

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/davido-apologising-girlfriend-chioma-tears-photos

Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by gistblogger: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2018
This love
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by gistblogger: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2018
cool tongue
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by enoch273: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2018
So should we hide our face?
This poo better not make FP, I'll gladly deactivate my NL account.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by malificent(f): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2018
I won't be surprised when this whole thing turns out to be a sham. It's becoming unrealistic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by Davidfash10000: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2018
Hmm
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by Davidfash10000: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Everything for the media

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by OKorowanta: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Dis boy na Pikin o!
Who video this drama?
Wizkid still get small sense pass am because he hardly display dis kind childishness on social media.
No problem with the talent no problem with his art but keep your romance private like any normal thinker.

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by AnuliKay: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Love is nice sha.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) is hosting a show that has carried out an investigation into this practice, and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/killer-curves-is-a-must-watch-for-millenials/

Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by loverboys: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2018
Swt luv
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Another publicity stunt
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Can sum1 lend him an handkerchief? grin. Davido never know say im don old o
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by Preca(f): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2018
KingLennon:
Can sum1 lend him an handkerchief? grin. Davido never know say im don old o
I will like to give him handkerchief, but I prefer using it to clean chair
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Preca:
I will like to give him handkerchief, but I prefer using it to clean chair
You will give it to him if he ask for it. Yes you will gringrin
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by UrbanExotica(f): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2018
if this gets on front page I'll give out 50k
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by Preca(f): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2018
KingLennon:

You will give it to him if he ask for it. Yes you will gringrin
lol..you are not serious

1 Like

Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2018
Can't someone cry a romantic cry again.
Re: Davido Apologising To His Girlfriend, Chioma In Tears (Photos) by Tiimy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
malificent:
I won't be surprised when this whole thing turns out to be a sham. It's becoming unrealistic undecided
Jealousy grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Blasts Young Ladies, “May Your Pussy Perish With You In Hell” / How Davido Looks Like With Artificial Intelligence / P Square'€™s Peter'€™s Girlfriend Lola Omotayo Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.