Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] (25210 Views)

UEFA Awards Ceremony Holds Today. See Full List Of Nominees Here / Premier League: Nominees For Best Player & Coach Of The Season / Iheanacho's Goal Against Burnley Nominated For Goal Of The Month. Vote Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by izombie(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2018
If you still think bale's goal was better than ronaldo's just look at the two pictures about. While bale's body and his connection with the ball was just at chest level, ronaldo's body is at head level but look at where his foot connected with the ball, so above the head level that someone that jumped to head the ball may not even reach the ball with his head but ronaldo did with his foot.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by mokt(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2018
neweraomo:
MUSA

No be Musa, na Afusa
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Bimpe29: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2018
CR7 is GOAT.

Ronaldo is Goal.

The winner is either Ronaldo or Bale.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Vidamia(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2018
phemmyfour:
Gareth Bale all the way...Politics! Bale's goal was omitted
consider the height of the ball to cr7 and see the different

1 Like

Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Dont compare ronaldo goal and bale goal together ...if u watch closely u will notice that ronaldo suspend himself to the air and its directly proportional to the height of the opponent ...while bale height in the air is half of the opponent .....Ronaldo has won that already with another balon dior

1 Like

Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Femeto: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Bale didn't make the list.
Bimpe29:
CR7 is GOAT.

Ronaldo is Goal.

The winner is either Ronaldo or Bale.
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by phemmyfour: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Vidamia:

consider the height of the ball to cr7 and see the different
consider the distance from goal post and see the difference
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Vidamia(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2018
phemmyfour:
consider the distance from goal post and see the difference
Thanks
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by chiboy1116: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2018
kushercain:

Thats you being partial
I am not sir....Ronaldo doesnt score amazing goals that much since he left man utd(2012 to b precise). Suarez, lewandowski,bale , Rooney scores more amazing goals not to talk of messi
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Lurdjuni: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2018
chiboy1116:
smh...tbvh Messi scores more wonderful goals than Ronaldo...Ronaldo out of 50 goals scores one wonder goal, Messi scores 1 out of 7 ,that's me being honest

shut up u know nothing and yet after all his wonderful goals no goal of the year award to show for it...
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by R2Hmmm: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2018
Who else naaaaaaaaa?

1 Like

Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by chiboy1116: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Lurdjuni:
shut up u know nothing and yet after all his wonderful goals no goal of the year award to show for it...
how sure are u that Ronaldo is gonna win ? And pls b civilised ,u don't need to show your stupidity Nd ignorance on nland . Messis goal Nd gatefe where he deibbled 6 players still remains a top10 goal in the history of football ,but unfortunately pukscas award wasn't recognised then . Stop being biased, a good football fan would know that Messi scores more amazing goals ...dude it's not evn up for debate , Messi has scored more amazing g goals in 2 yrs than Ronaldo has in his career, I am not being a hater but that's the sad truth .
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Khed: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2018
No blame me bro. Troway that crippling glo network and migrate to better superblaze Airtel.

olametrix:

Wicked soul

I wont cry becouse i knw u use 6G network

Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Bimpe29: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Don't mind me jareeh. I didn't really checked the nominees well enough.

Femeto:
Bale didn't make the list.
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by gmercy713: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2018
chiboy1116:
smh...tbvh Messi scores more wonderful goals than Ronaldo...Ronaldo out of 50 goals scores one wonder goal, Messi scores 1 out of 7 ,that's me being honest

So,why is it that Messi have no Puskas award?
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Lomprico2: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2018
And the winner is CR7!

GGMU!
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by chiboy1116: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2018
gmercy713:

So,why is it that Messi have no Puskas award?
puskas award just started 10 years ago I think . Check the goal the 19 yr old Messi scores against getafe...lolx..yea I don't know y he doesn't have a pukas award ...but that's not a credible point sha.
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by gmercy713: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2018
chiboy1116:
puskas award just started 10 years ago I think . Check the goal the 19 yr old Messi scores against getafe...lolx..yea I don't know y he doesn't have a pukas award ...but that's not a credible point sha.

In the last ten years he couldn't score wonderful goals to get him the award. That is the main point. Agreed?
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by chiboy1116: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2018
gmercy713:

In the last ten years he couldn't score wonderful goals to get him the award. That is the main point. Agreed?
okay ,let's just agree to disagree.
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Jokerman(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
gmercy713:

Lol... see how you finish the Messi fan girl....

Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Daevid(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2018
Wetin you expect? Bale's goal obviously is a top contender, if it gets to the final list it might slim Ronaldo's chances
harmbhrosz:
So that Bale's goal against Liverpool no follow
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Topmaike007(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2018
harmbhrosz:
So that Bale's goal against Liverpool no follow
don't Mind uefa joor
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Smarkie: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2018
bale's goal against liverpool suppose dey the list
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by sukar886: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
CR7 is a goal....
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by madrid5: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
nawtyme:
Messi fans will be like..... WE WILL NOT TAKE IT.
must every thing be messi vs Ronaldo in nairaland,I tire for this place oh
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by neweraomo: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
mokt:

No be Musa, na Afusa
grin grin grin grin,that's some rhyme lmao
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Jaytecq(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
rhythyson:
This goal na dieee

that of Bale is Death
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Jaytecq(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lomprico2:
And the winner is CR7!

GGMU!

for heaven sake Penaldo is not a man u fan anymoregrin grin
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by donskin101: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why will they exclude Bale's goal against Liverpool
Re: UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] by Lomprico2: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Jaytecq:

for heaven sake Penaldo is not a man u fan anymoregrin grin

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Norwich - (4 - 0) On 1st July 2020 / CSKA Moscow Vs Manchester United : UCL (1 - 4) On 27th September 2017 / France Vs Romania :Euro 2016 (2 - 1) On 10th June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.