Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Have You Heard Of The Free TV With Free Channels In Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Heard Of The Free TV With Free Channels In Nigeria? (6061 Views)

Does DSTV Have Free Channels? / HACKED DSTV APP For Android: Watch Free Channels Without Subscribtion / List Of Gotv Channels In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of The Free TV With Free Channels In Nigeria? by deviceteck: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Recently, the Nigerian government decided to go digital. A decoder with free channels for the first time emerged. Nigerians now have the option to watch local and selected international channels in HD for free. One good thing with this decoder is that you can connect your local home antenna to it and it works fine.

As good as this may sound, there remain some questions to answer.
How much is this decoder?
How many channels does it have?
What is the cost of subscription after the first year?

Get the answers to these and other questions here http://howmuchis.info/recharge-free-tv-decoder/
All the details in the link above. Have any question? Ask right here to get answers.

Re: Have You Heard Of The Free TV With Free Channels In Nigeria? by Agbaragba(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2020
Please how do I get the dish type here in Cross River State.
I want to be selling it.
You can contact me on 07058582661

(1) (Reply)

TSTV :: Connecting Your World / All Hitv Subscribers, Pls Sign In Here! / "Oun Oko So Mi Da" By Shola Shobowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.