Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase (5906 Views)

[donemmynaija Music] Vikibanty - Malowa / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase / MUSIC: Omawumi – Malowa Ft. Slimcase & DJ Spinall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by Lautechgossip(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Watch the official video to Omawumi’s new release “Malowa” featuring revered disc jockey, DJ Spinall and Shaku Shaku rave, Slimcase

After giving us the record “Me Ke” which featured Fly Boy Inc honcho act, Kizz Daniel, Omawumi put outofficial audio for the record

“Malowa” which features DJ Spinall & Slimcase.

Moving on, Omawumi decided to tap more into the shaku shaku rave and this time she premieres the official video for the Malowa hit alongside, Slimcase with banging ad-lib from DJ Spinall.

Have a feel of the captivating video as directed by Unlimited L.A and don’t forget to share your thoughts below

http://kikiotolu.com/video-omawumi-malowa-ft-dj-spinall-slimcase/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIqCgvcQXeM

2 Likes

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by loverboys: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Nice drop guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Okay.....another meaningless song in d air with no msg to motivate our youth moving forward

Our youths wanna dance ,get merry and stay broke, I see the reason why nothing has change in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by Ogb222: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Cheee
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by mattonnairaland: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2018
Nice collaboration. It's needed for a career rejuvenation
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by Hardewarlee(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2018
R
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by ibori1(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2018
heard merrybet is no longer paying
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by unitysheart(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2018
stunner
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by stevecantrell: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by wittyt98(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
Okay.....another meaningless song in d air with no msg to motivate our youth moving forward

Our youths wanna dance ,get merry and stay broke, I see the reason why nothing has change in Nigeria
you talk trash mr know it all. not all songs are meant to be political. sometimes i just need to dance,get merry to be ok and motivated.
run your race, carry your cross and don't disturb others pls

3 Likes

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by innocential3032(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
the hustle is real
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by Lancevancedance: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2018
I wish Niger delta and Igbo boys take back music from the Yoruba boys,Nigerian music have been reduced to trash,the days of stereo man, brackets etc they had meaningful lyrics
Now Yoruba came with "codeine diet" rubylearnshii whatever that means,mtchewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2018
wittyt98:
you talk trash mr know it all. not all songs are meant to be political. sometimes i just need to dance,get merry to be ok and motivated.

U don't need to be politically correct to get motivated,i see u r more concerned about henessey ,so I won't trade words with u Mr Trash Can
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by seuncyber(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2018
K
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Ruby.... Ruuuubinlashiiii

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by udemzyudex(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2018
jerrybakermillz:

If you want to hear msg, go and listen to podcast from motivational speakers, we have a lot of books on podcast, like the science of getting rich etc.
If you want I can give you link to download this podcast.

It's someone like you that will listen to drake Kiki and dance to it but will say Davido is singing trash, you praise foreign artist that sing trash but condemn your fellow Nigerian.

We have the likes of Adekunle gold, simi etc who are still trying.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by Absa: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Colourful nonsense
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by wittyt98(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2018
jerrybakermillz:

U don't need to be politically correct to get motivated,i see u r more concerned about henessey ,so I won't trade words with u Mr Trash Can
ok but you forgot to mention gulder or even star. Besides, its Hennessey mr sanctimonious. grin

you really need to focus more on Yourself so u Don't end up spewing trash all over the place next time. grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2018
udemzyudex:

If you want to hear msg, go and listen to podcast from motivational speakers, we have a lot of books on podcast, like the science of getting rich etc.
If you want I can give you link to download this podcast.

It's someone like you that will listen to drake Kiki and dance to it but will say Davido is singing trash, you praise foreign artist that sing trash but condemn your fellow Nigerian.

We have the likes of Adekunle gold, simi etc who are still trying.

Don't forget to add Johnny drille,Timi dakolo, Asa, n tubaba to d list, FYI I love davido Music cause I can relate to it,go figure
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2018
God bless Omawunmi, I have been wondering where she was and what she was up to......good one dear
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2018
wittyt98:
ok but you forgot to mention gulder or even star. Besides, its Hennessey mr sanctimonious. grin

you really need to focus more on Yourself so u Don't end up spewing trash all over the place next time. grin

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by udemzyudex(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2018
jerrybakermillz:

Don't forget to add Johnny drille,Timi dakolo, Asa, n tubaba to d list, FYI I love davido Music cause I can relate to it,go figure

Naa, you figure it out yourself and give this guys are break.

1 Like

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by wittyt98(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
jerrybakermillz:

How old are you?
Your employer knows better grin
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
wittyt98:
Your employer knows better grin

it seem ur CV is all over the place

1 Like

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by wittyt98(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
jerrybakermillz:

it seem ur CV is all over the place
c'mon man grin u literally think everyone do the jerrybakermillz dance? lmao grin

Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by Dilianne(f): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Video: Omawumi – “malowa” Ft. DJ Spinall & Slimcase by modath(f): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Me likey!!!
More Lamba, Less FUSS!! YEAH MAHN!! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Da Grin For Burial On Friday / VIDEO DOWNLOAD : Tekno - Pana (parody) / DOWNLOAD Mp3: Young Thug – High Ft. Elton John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.