Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States (30690 Views)

We Did Not Authorise Commercial Banks To Collect Old ₦500, ₦1000 Notes - CBN / New Naira Notes: CEOs Of Commercial Banks Back Extension Of Deadline / Here Is The List Of Providus Bank Branches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by ORIENTATION101: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2018
OkutaNla:
Lmao. OP is so pained by that CBN/SANEF report that the SouthEast and NorthEast have the lowest Bank Access (https://www.nairaland.com/4676750/report-banking-access-lowest-northeast ), that instead of trying to decipher and understand the true context of that report, he has gone ahead to go dig-up an outdated report to on bank branches. cheesy.

FYI, SANEF is CBN-funded, and stands for Shared Agent Network Expansion Facilities (SANEF), and its report wasn't limited to just conventional brick-and-mortar Bank transactions, but includes basic financial services, such as Cash-in, Cash-out, funds transfer, bill payments, airtime purchase, government disbursements as data on enrollment on BMS Infrastructure (BVN).

Op, I know your Anambla ego is very big and easily brusied, but try and upgrade your comprehension skills that way you don't end up embarrassing yourself the way you keep doing on issues such as this.
bro look up that post is almost 10 years old.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by ORIENTATION101: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2018
amaniro:
Wow those are Nigerian major cities ;
Lagos
Port Harcourt
Abuja
Anambra.

....... other places like Benin, Abia ,oyo kaduna Kano tried sha wink
we re in 2018 how can a post of 2009 be credible

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by TundeBricklayer: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2018
frowland:

Kano's economy is the second largest after Lagos. It's not about branches, it's about volume of transactions in each of those bank branches. Most at times competition is the reason why banks explode here and there and not really about trade volume.
Kano have better micro economic indices but unfortunately majority of them are unbanked.
Kano is below Anambra

Check the table below

4 Likes

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by ORIENTATION101: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70294608:
Educative and Inormative thread here...

Just learnt something new.
bro the post more than 9 years old.
nothing current about it

4 Likes

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Pavore9:

One of the 36 States in Nigeria.
Ok
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by ORIENTATION101: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2018
czarina:
Interesting. Good job op. More front-page to your hustle.

Meanwhile if you live in Jos and Lagos, I have something for you. Check my profile cool
nothing interesting here the post is more than 9 years old

4 Likes

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by BeijinDossier: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2018
Where are the people arguing about Oyo and Ogun? cheesy

The big 4 states in Nigeria are Lagos, Rivers, Abuja And Anambra cheesy

TundeBricklayer:
Lagos, Rivers, Abuja And Anambra Top Commercial Bank Branches In Nigeria - photos

PART A - CBN Financial Statistics

1 Like

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by ORIENTATION101: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
And they will tell us Kano contributes so much

Kano is poorer than Anambra sef
cant u see that post is 9 years old.
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by TundeBricklayer: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
we re in 2018 how can a post of 2009 be credible
Can you source for 2018 report.
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by ORIENTATION101: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Where are the people arguing about Oyo and Ogun? cheesy

The big 4 states in Nigeria are Lagos, Rivers, Abuja And Anambra cheesy

lazy youth how can a post of 9 years be credible

5 Likes

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by donbachi(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Ants gathers where there is sugar.
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by czarina(f): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
nothing interesting here the post is more than 9 years old
lol......who do you blame? Me, an innocent nairalander, the poster or the mod who pushed it to front-page? Make your pick.
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by ayokellany: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2018
stillseth:
Almost 10years ago data.... And one sensible MOD na him push this to front page to confuse people

All the Igbo Mods on NairaLand need their head examined. They are going bananas.

4 Likes

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Lagos, Rivers, Abuja And Anambra Top Commercial Bank Branches In Nigeria - photos

PART A - CBN Financial Statistics

2009 statistics in 2018

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by frowland(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Kano is below Anambra

Check the table below

Kano is below Anambra in terms of what? Bank deposit? Then Yes, but read my post again because I stated Kano have higher number of unbanked. Anambra is no where close to Kano in terms of Revenue.
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by BeijinDossier: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Okay nah post the 2018 own. cheesy

ORIENTATION101:
lazy youth how can a post of 9 years be credible

1 Like

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by seniorkachion(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2018
frowland:

Kano's economy is the second largest after Lagos. It's not about branches, it's about volume of transactions in each of those bank branches. Most at times competition is the reason why banks explode here and there and not really about trade volume.
Kano have better micro economic indices but unfortunately majority of them are unbanked.

As in shoe shiner and tea seller. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by ORIENTATION101: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2018
czarina:
lol......who do you blame? Me, an innocent nairalander, the poster or the mod who pushed it to front-page? Make your pick.
you of course for not filtering the message.
you cannot just swallow anything u see online in this 21st century without asking necesssary questions and read in btw the lines
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by LajaLaba: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2018
seniorkachion:

' undecided
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by ORIENTATION101: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Okay nah post the 2018 own. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4676750/report-banking-access-lowest-northeast

this is more credible and informative than that 9 years old aba made statistics.
i dont blame you though .the mod that push it to frontage is a dunce

1 Like

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by Ikpongiton: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Is what
i only know of anambra as a state,but awka double as its capital and city
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2018
since everyone is screaming its a decade old,can someone please give us d latest data...so dat we can draw conclusion from it,and not this one
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by TundeBricklayer: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2018
frowland:

Kano is below Anambra in terms of what? Bank deposit? Then Yes, but read my post again because I stated Kano have higher number of unbanked. Anambra is no where close to Kano in terms of Revenue.
We are discussing banks transactions, and branches you are talking of revenue
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by ORIENTATION101: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Can you source for 2018 report.

this is more credible and informative than that 9 years old aba made statistics.
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by ORIENTATION101: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
since everyone is screaming its a decade old,can someone please give us d latest data...so dat we can draw conclusion from it,and not this one
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by TundeBricklayer: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

Post 2018 states list on bank branches and cash transactions
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by Ikpongiton: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Anambra is forth largest economy after Lagos, Rivers and FCT
is rivers larger than anambra,economicaly?i dont believe .
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by Lilimax(f): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2018
Pavore9:

Anambra is certainly not a city.
Why Anambra matter dey give you problem tongue

Meanwhile, Ife eji abu onye Anambra erika. For translation contact Google smiley

2 Likes

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by BeijinDossier: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
So it is more credible than CBN report? Please stop quoting me with your rubbish.

ORIENTATION101:

1 Like

Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by frowland(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2018
seniorkachion:

Yup, there are also wheelbarrow pusher in Onitsha right?
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by frowland(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2018
Ikpongiton:
is rivers larger than anambra,economicaly?i dont believe .

Hmmm
Re: Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States by czarina(f): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you of course for not filtering the message.
you cannot just swallow anything u see online in this 21st century without asking necesssary questions and read in btw the lines
oh really? You really should look beyond your nose and learn to analyze comments made. Does "interesting" mean I agree with the story or article? Maybe just maybe, if you had looked a tiny bit harder, you'd notice the comment was a front for my major reason for commenting.

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Sale Of Obat Oil’s Hotel To Offset N5 Billion Debt / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money / Starting Up A Night Club In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.