Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Faith Like A Little Child With Good Work Is Heavenly Currency - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Like A Little Child With Good Work Is Heavenly Currency (300 Views)

My Testimony,from Heavenly Currency To American Dollars / A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / God Is Like A Little Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Like A Little Child With Good Work Is Heavenly Currency by Abigailojosa: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Faith like a little child with good work is heavenly currency you use to buy heavenly things without faith of a little child you cannot buy your way into things of heaven faith and good work is what you pay to make heaven.
In the foolish things of the world bless you with bible wisdom.
Faith like a little child is like the way am just playing around with my families strange attitude towards me,
in a bid to get answers from heaven to why they are that way instead of being angry at them all.
is a show of faith of a little child ,the world will call stupidity for an adult and foolish way of confronting poking into my family issue
But heaven is making them all show themselves out just like play like play the truth will coming out not in the open showing by itself.
Imagine how my mum was busy stopping from talking sharing my testimony about what I observed from a stranger about me being a high prophet something my guardian angels dnt or reveal anyhow about me because they are using me to being judgement on as many people as I encounter in life that is why they hide me and a lot has tried to use magic to unveil me to use me against my soul my destine by God keeps delivering me and teaching me things from all the experience.
So i ignored my mum only for her to start making confession to God in song to give her a blessing of Mary and Joseph
I v never heard my mummy sing that way before it was one of my weirds experience with my mum
what can she be hiding from us she is not confident to say out that has kept her spirit captive.
she always appear scared alot my daddy always scream at her about the kind of fears she always exhibit that makes are easy prey for her captors.

(1) (Reply)

Tell That Prophet That Jesus Christ Is Not For Sale_This Is A Must Read! / Everyone Must Watch This Before It Is Deleted... / Future Events Revealed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.