Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Graphic Photo Of Another Nigerian Man Attacked By Cultists In Malaysia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo Of Another Nigerian Man Attacked By Cultists In Malaysia (670 Views)

Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo Of Another Nigerian Man Attacked By Cultists In Malaysia by Giftedhand92: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
The attack by Nigerian cultists in Malaysia has continued as another man has been attacked in the country. Some Nigerians in Malaysia have continued to put the name of the country in disrepute following cult-related activities in the Asian country. This comes after another Nigerian man was attacked by cult members in Malaysia.
The young man who was attacked by armed cultists was macheted severally and left in the pool of his blood before he was later treated by medical personnel. The clash is said to be between the Vikings and the confraternities.
Some days ago, it was reported that police arrested the Vikings cult members who attacked a member, last week Tuesday, in Cheras, Malaysia. The victim was stabbed gruesomely by his attackers was left lying on the ground with his intestines out...
He was rushed to the hospital where he was treated. The suspects were picked up, today, by the police. Two out of them were identified as Collins AKA Ozodi (Viking National IC) and Izu (Aro Chief Striker).

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/graphic-photo-of-another-nigerian-man-attacked-by-cultists-in-malaysia/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Graphic Photo Of Another Nigerian Man Attacked By Cultists In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
If he is innocent i say sorry , if not he should go read Galatians 6:7. No be curse.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Another Nigerian Man Attacked By Cultists In Malaysia by hisgrace090: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nigerian investors in foreign land.

Rubbish!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Another Nigerian Man Attacked By Cultists In Malaysia by gaby(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hustle don get k-leg, Malaysian economy don dey sleep na self immolation now..

Make una continue...

check out my siggy to the irregular migrant's story of perils, triumphs and karma
Re: Graphic Photo Of Another Nigerian Man Attacked By Cultists In Malaysia by derrydinny: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Graphic Photo Of Another Nigerian Man Attacked By Cultists In Malaysia by Bluezy13(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm...

Igbos disgracing us upandan!!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Another Nigerian Man Attacked By Cultists In Malaysia by OneCorner: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
derrydinny:
Igbo amaka
Afonja after our life everywhere we go

(1) (Reply)

Uk Jails 4 Nigerian Lawyer Cum Prince For £1.8m Fraud (Photos) / I Saw My Self N*ked And Tied Up With My Pant And Bra–girl Rejoices With Tears / Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.