Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter (2469 Views)

New Jobs At HCDC Limited(instant Employment With CV Submit) / Urgent Immediate Employment With Accommodation / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by wemo: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2007
just got job with chevron
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by Seun(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2007
Moved to Jobs.
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by bignero: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2007
wumi abeg, was it 4 d recently advertised post for fresh gradutes of any discipline shocked
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by Goodleader(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2007
Big nero, please cud u tell me more about chevron's recently advertised post for fresh graduates of any discipline. I never heard of it
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by Sunlord(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2007
Congrts frnd, but you'll do well to intimate us on the details of your new job, so that we know the extent of the celebration, all the same friend, that's gold you hav got, do accept my sincere congratulations once more rgds
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by 9ja4eva: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2007
wemo:

Congrats.
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by bignero: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2007
wemo
it was advertised on the middle of this month aroun d the 15 of marchi think in punch,though i got the info 4rm a friend dont really have much knowledge on it. but pls kindly keep ur ear on ground 4 any of such news
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by tushlips: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2007
good leader check www. go to oil and gas and u will find d information on fresh graduate recuirtment for chevron and mobil,then alsso d format 4 applying.Best of luck
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by crito(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2007
congrats.
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by 9ja4eva: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2007
More of dis wld help solve unemployment too.
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by shawn5ng(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2007
Hello,
U doing a great job here.
I will like to know if this recent job opportunities in chevron includes the ND holders too.
Hope to hear fron naija ninjas.
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by Austincrow(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2007
wemo:

Congratulationsssssssss
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by steveolu(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2007
HI Wumi, I useu asapoint of cantact my appoinment letter 4m NLNG, congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Don't 4get us as u get ther. Love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by kuwena(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2007
cheesy Na wa for Naija people-o! Point of contact ko, point of contact ni. NLNG is still coming, o jare!
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by yuddy(f): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2007
congratulations, i believe u have climbed the first step of being without job.do have a great time there
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by adrian5(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2007
Big ups yo!!!!!!!!!

The Lord has done a great thing for ya wemo

Remain Blessed
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by Tongo: 5:08am On Apr 09, 2007
Congrats Wemo.

While still in celebrations mood, you will do well to inform us of Chevron's recruitment process. How many stages do you have to go thru' and what is really does the skills test entail. Congrats once more and bye for now.

Tongo
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by emelia: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2007
hi wemo.am happy for u
Re: Employment With Chevron Just Got A Letter by TheOne2(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2007
Wemo,

na wa 4 u o. U just posted "just got a job with chevron" without any details. Don't u know that the forum is for enlightenment? You shld say , I got so and so job with Chevron and this is how I went about it. At least people will benefit from that.

Just my 2pence.

(1) (Reply)

New Job Vacancy At Vhelbherg Company Nig. Ltd. ! / Driver Needed At Gbagada, Lagos / Dragnet Vacancies 2013: Business Development Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.