Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Android App Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android App Developer Needed (1245 Views)

Need An Android App For Your Blog/website? Get One Free / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App / I Need An Android App Developer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android App Developer Needed by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Modified. With the comments posted here, and due consultation with the rest of the team, we've decided to instead focus on building a website for now. Thanks to everyone that commented.

I have a client who's a music artist and needs and android app developer. He wants to know about how much he's going to need to spend:

I distribute his music on various platforms/digital stores, and manage his finances. A while ago Reverbnation offered a free android app to all artists, but unfortunately the program was pulled. I still have the apk's from the old app that I put on Google play a while back.
The app was and is still fully functional but updating things (such as the splash screen image) seemed problematic now that there wasn't an 'app builder' on the site anymore.
Through tutorials from the internet I was able to update all the features I needed to on the app but then I couldn't upload it as an update to the existing app on google play because of issues with the 'digital signing' on the app, I resigned it myself and the keys didn't match the one already on the store (from reverbnation).
So I tried removing the existing app and creating a new profile for the app with my 'signature' but as I did that my google play developer account got banned.
Now what I need: a programmer who can take the app and modify some existing features (or create a near replica of the app from scratch). Features that'll be modified are as follows:

-the splash screen and icons for some images within the app. I also want to be able to regularly update this.
-the server where new songs are stored- I need to be able to upload them somewhere and have users stream them from the app. In this current app I can stream anything uploaded to his profile on reverbnation. I want to host the mp3 files somewhere else in case that functionality is discontinued. I was thinking of probably embedding songs from his SoundCloud profile. I just need smooth streaming functionality. (Including background playback).
-I want the connection to live updates from the twitter account to remain and be smoother.
-The 'pictures' in the app should instead be from his Instagram profile.
-videos from his YouTube channel should be embedded in the app in the appropriate section as well.
Other extra features depending on your creativity can be discussed but these are the basic ones I need.
I've told him that all this might cost him some money but I know there are experts who can easily do this on Nairaland with a reasonable/affordable quote.

I'll also expect you to get it on Google play and deal with all the privacy policy and blah blah blah they ask for.

You can ask any questions you may have and please post HERE your estimate of how much this will cost him so I can relay it to him. If he'll pay and is ready to proceed then we'll go ahead.
Re: Android App Developer Needed by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
pls don't call whatapp only
Re: Android App Developer Needed by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
mosesabah:
pls don't call whatapp only

I WhatsApped you and was responded to by a bot. I'd appreciate if you could make a quick estimate here on the thread instead. So if I relay it to my client and he's willing to pay we cab discuss further.
Re: Android App Developer Needed by Cyberdemonic: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello kindly send me a message WhatsApp I will get it done
Thanks
Re: Android App Developer Needed by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Cyberdemonic:
Hello kindly send me a message WhatsApp I will get it done 08127120678
Thanks
Can I have an estimate of how much my budget should be? I need to know this before I go ahead with anything. I'm not the one paying for this so whatever he says is what I go with.
Re: Android App Developer Needed by Cyberdemonic: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Can I have an estimate of how much my budget should be? I need to know this before I go ahead with anything. I'm not the one paying for this so whatever he says is what I go with.
30k Is enough to get everything running
Re: Android App Developer Needed by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Cyberdemonic:

Alright, I'll let him know and get back to you asap.
Re: Android App Developer Needed by adenuga558(m): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2018
send me a WhatsApp message @ 08142528303
Re: Android App Developer Needed by DavidOluyale(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2018
AnonyNymous:
I have a client who's a music artist and needs and android app developer. He wants to know about how much he's going to need to spend:

I distribute his music on various platforms/digital stores, and manage his finances. A while ago Reverbnation offered a free android app to all artists, but unfortunately the program was pulled. I still have the apk's from the old app that I put on Google play a while back.
The app was and is still fully functional but updating things (such as the splash screen image) seemed problematic now that there wasn't an 'app builder' on the site anymore.
Through tutorials from the internet I was able to update all the features I needed to on the app but then I couldn't upload it as an update to the existing app on google play because of issues with the 'digital signing' on the app, I resigned it myself and the keys didn't match the one already on the store (from reverbnation).
So I tried removing the existing app and creating a new profile for the app with my 'signature' but as I did that my google play developer account got banned.
Now what I need: a programmer who can take the app and modify some existing features (or create a near replica of the app from scratch). Features that'll be modified are as follows:

-the splash screen and icons for some images within the app. I also want to be able to regularly update this.
-the server where new songs are stored- I need to be able to upload them somewhere and have users stream them from the app. In this current app I can stream anything uploaded to his profile on reverbnation. I want to host the mp3 files somewhere else in case that functionality is discontinued. I was thinking of probably embedding songs from his SoundCloud profile. I just need smooth streaming functionality. (Including background playback).
-I want the connection to live updates from the twitter account to remain and be smoother.
-The 'pictures' in the app should instead be from his Instagram profile.
-videos from his YouTube channel should be embedded in the app in the appropriate section as well.
Other extra features depending on your creativity can be discussed but these are the basic ones I need.
I've told him that all this might cost him some money but I know there are experts who can easily do this on Nairaland with a reasonable/affordable quote.

I'll also expect you to get it on Google play and deal with all the privacy policy and blah blah blah they ask for.

You can ask any questions you may have and please post HERE your estimate of how much this will cost him so I can relay it to him. If he'll pay and is ready to proceed then we'll go ahead.

Let's talk.
Whatsapp : 08104945723
www.davidoluyale.me
Re: Android App Developer Needed by dotman27: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Cyberdemonic:

Haba, 30k. That's pretty bad, with all the specs he wants. As a developer, you would have to source for IG api, Youtube Api, Tweeter Api, coupled with lot and lots of screens. Bet it with me, the app would be close to 20 screen. I can't even collect 200k for this job. we're different thou

1 Like

Re: Android App Developer Needed by SilverG33k(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Cyberdemonic:

30 gini? Bad developer spotted

Even backend server should go for 20k upward since he will be streaming lots of stuff abi u didn't consider bandwidth usage?

Bros... No vex me oh, I have an app I'm doing for a financial institution I for just take this easy job

1 Like

Re: Android App Developer Needed by mcqwerty(m): 6:13am On Aug 18, 2018
I can build you a music streaming app within a time frame of 10 - 12 weeks.
My development fee is 250k. You will take care of other setup and server fees as required.
If you are up for this, send me an email.

Regards,
Mcqwerty
Re: Android App Developer Needed by ghostcode(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
call 08067408492 i will build for ios and android and blackberry

(1) (Reply)

No Scam! Pls Any Online Cbt Script Available? / Join Medical Digital Consulting (medico) Project As Freelance Programmer / Do You Need SEO, SMM, Digital Marketing, Traffic, Sales, Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.