Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi (2560 Views)

Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by nellaluv(f): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2010

wooow shocked shocked .
Good for her tongue .

source: mediatakeout
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by Outstrip(f): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
3000sq ft? That's a freaking house
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by tpiah: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2010
woo, wonder if i'll ever have a shoe closet that big.

in my dreams maybe.
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by yme1(f): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2010
wowwwwwwwwww

thats nice kiss kiss
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by Dolemite(f): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2010
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by nellaluv(f): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2010
I tot celebs don't wear clothes and shoes twice or is there a mariah charity foundation sumwhere
She should have at least opened a store tongue , nt as if it's my business anyway.
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2010
wow, anytime I'm closeby and need to rent an apartment, atleast I know whose closet I can rent.
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by Outstrip(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2010
Why should you envy her. This is a clear sign of a mental illness. She is mentally unstable. Nobody can have that many things just to wear on her body. It is abnormal. I can understand 200 pairs of shoes. I can even understand 30 pairs of pants but it is abnormal to plan to fill 3000sq ft with just things you put on your body. MADNESS
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^^ exactly. She has the money. But ppl buy that much stuff when they're either suffering from serious case of shopaholic or when they're trying to replace something with shopping to make their life happier.

hope there's no problem with Nick sha
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by MissyB1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2010
**Opens mouth, eyes, nose and ears . . . . . Faints**
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by sweetguy10(m): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2010
Missy B:

**Opens mouth, eyes, nose and ears . . . . . Faints**

< pours hot water on her and slap her back to consciousness>

come on girl you can more than that so dont get carried away ! wink wink
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by Pweety4me(f): 5:27am On Jun 24, 2010
Gosh they have run out of useful things 2 do wif there money. . . undecided
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by philip0906(m): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2010
*opens thread* *3000 square foot closet? shocked shocked shocked* *FAINTS*
Re: Mariah Carey Constructs A New 3000 Square Foot Closet In Her House! (pics Of The Amazing Space Insi by MissyB1(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2010
sweetguy10:

< pours hot water on her and slap her back to consciousness>
You're mean!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Harry Akande Son And Dakore Egbuson Picks January 16 For Wedding / Best Nigerian Artist/celebrity 2011 From Nairaland Point Of View. / I'm Getting Married In The Next 10 Years - Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.