Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (32622 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / What Is That Experience That Make You Believe/feel Juju Is Real / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by calaway: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What happened when you finally woke up from this dream?
its no dream I have been there

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Dackrapper(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
LarryBee1k:

Tricks you perform to entertain people

What of JUJU?
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by sparkle6(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
If u dont believe, juju dey o. Some baby aethist be spewing trash upon the several experiences and proofs laid down here by first hand witnesses. If u can believe ur so called
scientist when they say that the earth has an imaginary magnet in its center, if u can
believe on magnetic lines of force that u never saw for once but will solve a stupid math on it, if u can believe that the earth was formed from d big bang blah blah blah. Then u are a Fool! if u dont believe that juju is real. You are even a bigger fool if u dont believe in God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Dacronym(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Dackrapper(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
LarryBee1k:

Thor! I drop my pen. The earlier we stop believing in some illusion the better we move forward in Nigeria. No wonder human sacrifice is rampant. I don't believe people with this kind mentality exist. Be exposed man. Google things you don't understand. Stand out among the forsaken ones. May God help us.
Let me tell you something, there was a cultural display in my place where a Maize corn seed was planted in front of our eyes within 5 minutes the seed germinated and yield fresh corns that was roasted and eaten there.
A man set once himself on fire with petrol, it was burning but not even his hair nor clothes were harmed.

Are those things. Sciece or Juju?

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by TheLoser: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
I will believe it until I cast a spell personally
I want someone I've never met physically to do my bidding anything I say he or she does without questioning
I ready to meet you physically and take me wherever
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by ekene101: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
gcof:
lol you are just displaying your ignorance..I have an uncle who was buried in a full justice regalia, I have also seen knights buried in knighthood attire. Don’t mix juju with spirits.
and the casket he was buried in,what color of clothe was inside,aside his regalia,were you aware if a white cloth was slipped into his casket or not.some do place it beside the corpse while others under the head. This are things I have seen many times. If you don't know admit you don't know,stop sounding dumb because its obvious you don't know traditional stuffs. Grand theft auto and pes 18 has clouded the heads of kids of these days that they argue what they don't know rather than ask questions and seek for more knowledge about traditional stuffs.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Drguzzykola(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Same way if we were in that jungle you'd ask "Ordinary plastic is sending spoken words to another similar plastic miles away with nothing connecting them other than thin air and you this foolish atheist called HopefulLandlord is refusing to accept juju is behind it?"

u and this plastic stunt..OK in that illiterate jungle, the white man who ll display such will still explain why its just wave and signals at work thereafter..

but OKIGBE stunt, the nigga only recite something's before telling others/anybody to cut him, which couldn't enter. whatever, science was disproved that day even uphill now..
I told u I can invite u to my village where u ll b touch with just ring and u ll start crawling sharply.. u never jam better herbalist..

now that am even a literate and an African man who can decipher scientific theory and its application, and the principle is wen two body are in contact with an uneven body edge ,a sharp stronger one( cutlass) must penetrate/cut the softer body(flesh).

this has been proofed and tested in my presence
tested on man and any other soft tissue.

be guided, u can be better using another basic analogy..
ure talking to a learnt African man who knows both the scientific principles and Africa way forward.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by samysmoothfresh: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
CioAngels:
There are real toddlers in naira land, i can see why.

this one cannot even tell the difference between sarcasm and real statement undecided

there trully are "real toddlers" in nairaland!

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by afezy110(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
LastDays777:
Lol. For Lagos?
Yes

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by KendrickAyomide: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

dwarf to 2 storey building?
G, you won't believe. Go and ask of Ebu Wonder.. the thing Go first flat like book. my Guy once this tin rize ey, e Go be like sky scraper
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Synthase(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
donbachi:
every question,must not have an answer...mostly,questions attached with mockery.
I see... you don't even understand the question you are giving irrelevant answer to, simple question: what is "that" experience that made you believe that he that is in you is greater than he that is in the world? You were now quoting psalm 115, how is that even related to the question What encounter have you had with that "he" in the world when I am not even sure you can give a reasonable account of an encounter with the he that is in you other than quoting bible chapter?!!! What am I even saying sef

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by swiz123(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
When I believed juju is real was when I lost 5k bet to a dude whom I cut several times a matchete with drawing blood.

As broke as I was back then, losing 5k made me go bunkers
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Ralphjoe(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
gcof:
you chose to be afraid...you should have simply said “Lord speak your servant is listening”
lolz. Lets be frank bro, if you were the one that experienced this, would you have been able to say this?
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by skillzbae(f): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Juju is real o, tho I try not to think about it. Those of u saying y can't a juju man make himself rich, it's because they know the implications and most importantly there are some things that are taboo that they must not do to/for themselves. During mimiko and agagu fight in ondo, a family friend of ours who is politician was the target, he ran into my family house $my uncle is a juju man if that's what u people call them) they kept shoting not a single bullet hole, but after everything, my uncle went to his junk room, came out, went out and duster out the bullet from the wall of the house.
I have also seen him call out 'Ota' from people. Even white believes in demon juju. If u doubt the existence of juju, go to Ile Oluji, in ondo state and witness the ogun festival

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by marttol: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ralphjoe:
An angel of the lord trying to scare us from picking snail at a place it was in abundance? An angel of the lord laughing hahahahahahahaha in an hysterical manner? That to me is no angel of the lord.
not all spirits in white robe are angels some are fallen angels
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by sonmvayina(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

You never touched her again?

I have never... I saw her last year for the first time since 2005, when I travelled abroad for school.. In lagos, I went to get some stuff for my wedding.. She was sobbing and saying the 2 people she ever loved are all married now.. Me and the guy who disvirgined her...

I laff, and told her that her problem was that she lies too much... Her lying nah by choice..
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by mandate12: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
papae1:

How do they know his exact place of appearance??

Yet anoda evidence of Juju.

Funny guys everywhere talking abt d non existence of juju. If I tell my experience of juju, sleep no go catch una.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
sonmvayina:

I have never... I saw her last year for the first time since 2005, when I travelled abroad for school.. In lagos, I went to get some stuff for my wedding.. She was sobbing and saying the 2 people she ever loved are all married now.. Me and the guy who disvirgined her...

I laff, and told her that her problem was that she lies too much... Her lying nah by choice..

It won't be bad if you play some games for once.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by gcof(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
ekene101:
and the casket he was buried in,what color of clothe was inside,aside his regalia,were you aware if a white cloth was slipped into his casket or not.some do place it beside the corpse while others under the head. This are things I have seen many times. If you don't know admit you don't know,stop sounding dumb because its obvious you don't know traditional stuffs. Grand theft auto and pes 18 has clouded the heads of kids of these days that they argue what they don't know rather than ask questions and seek for more knowledge about traditional stuffs.
now you are beginning to sound childish. Have a good morning
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by sonmvayina(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hanseel1:

It won't be bad if you play some games for once.

Noooo, nah Ishan babe oh.. Have 3 other better side chicks... The agbor one just pulled out.. According to her she can't do a married man..
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
sonmvayina:

Noooo, nah Ishan babe oh.. Have 3 other better side chicks... The agbor one just pulled out.. According to her she can't do a married man..

Weytin ishan girls be?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by ekene101: 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
gcof:
now you are beginning to sound childish. Have a good morning
you know nothing boy...
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by ruffhandu: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2018
LarryBee1k:

Thor! I drop my pen. The earlier we stop believing in some illusion the better we move forward in Nigeria. No wonder human sacrifice is rampant. I don't believe people with this kind mentality exist. Be exposed man. Google things you don't understand. Stand out among the forsaken ones. May God help us.

Hahaha, google odeshi? My friend, don't live on only one side of this planet. Evil powers exist. Someone like you will also doubt the existence of miracles. Practicing juju has it's price, but for it's existence, it exists. I wonder where you are from.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by ruffhandu: 12:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Godwinnairaland:

I used to think of that, you are very correct, I came from a very Religious background but what I see from this so called men of God is not encouraging, I once posted a topic here concerning them, one in particular, I am afraid I am fast turning into an atheist, I only go to church now to play the instrument and charge my phone, it is well sha

don't let another man determine your faith. seek the truth yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 17, 2018
Hmmm....
I have to admit that I have been so skeptical about the concept of "juju", "sorcery" or "witchdoctors", "charms/spells" etc. as it relates to Nigerian superstition since I joined Nairaland....mainly due to the fact that I wasn't raised nor have I ever lived in Nigeria...although I am a follower of Christ.
I even mocked the whole concept a few times on Nairaland...which I shouldn't have done and apologize for.
I just couldn't understand the concept of a human being turning into a "witch"...or an "animal".
It just made no sense to me whatsoever.
I will still say that I have some doubts about the human/object/animal transformation thing...but
I will say that I have spoken to some people (within the last year) from other countries and islands such as Guyana, Suriname, The Dominican Republic, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, St. Martin who have really experienced or seen some "lesser" supernatural situations.
I was so eager to hear some of the stories so I could lift the idea that no way could any extraordinary supernatural evil event could exist.
I even tried to ask my dad a few times (about what he may have experienced growing up in Nigeria in regards to superstition).....but it's a subject he refuses to speak about.
I cannot deny what people may have experienced....and say that certain things didn't happen if in actuality they did..
Nollywood though hasn't helped though. It seems to propel superstition to an extraordinary level of "reality" for Nigerians who may not fully understand some things.
I must admit that I have been a "doubting Thomas" who said, ".......Unless I stick my fingers through Jesus nail pierced hands, then I won't believe....." Paraphrased John 20:25 KJV.
But I do not desire to see "evil" (through witchcraft) manifest in my life like that.
However, the only way I can perhaps understand the concept of "evil" is to know that there is a great controversy between "good" and "evil".
Just as God and His holy angels live to minister and guide those who have chosen to follow Him, the other side exists too...the enemy and his angels seeking to kill, destroy and devour.
I guess it also boils down to what one truly puts his faith and trust in and I wish that people would stop putting so much faith, adoration and attention to a "created being" whose destiny has already been decided based on his own choice.
I happen to believe that whatever evil the enemy may use to build up his army of believers, my Lord and Savior is more powerful... and has already won the battle.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by HardMirror(m): 3:15am On Aug 17, 2018
Mobilia:
Hmmm....
I have to admit that I have been so skeptical about the concept of "juju", "sorcery" or "witchdoctors", "charms/spells" etc. as it relates to Nigerian superstition since I joined Nairaland....mainly due to the fact that I wasn't raised nor have I ever lived in Nigeria...although I am a follower of Christ.
I even mocked the whole concept a few times on Nairaland...which I shouldn't have done and apologize for.
I just couldn't understand the concept of a human being turning into a "witch"...or an "animal".
It just made no sense to me whatsoever.
I will still say that I have some doubts about the human/object/animal transformation thing...but
I will say that I have spoken to some people (within the last year) from other countries and islands such as Guyana, Suriname, The Dominican Republic, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, St. Martin who have really experienced or seen some "lesser" supernatural situations.
I was so eager to hear some of the stories so I could lift the idea that no way could any extraordinary supernatural evil event could exist.
I even tried to ask my dad a few times (about what he may have experienced growing up in Nigeria in regards to superstition).....but it's a subject he refuses to speak about.
I cannot deny what people may have experienced....and say that certain things didn't happen if in actuality they did..
Nollywood though hasn't helped though. It seems to propel superstition to an extraordinary level of "reality" fpr Nigerians who may not fully understand some things.
I must admit that I have been a "doubting Thomas" who said, ".......Unless I stick my fingers through Jesus nail pierced hands, then I won't believe....." Paraphrased John 20:25 KJV.
But I do not desire to see "evil" manifest in my life like that.
However, the only way I can perhaps understand the concept of "evil" is to know that there is a great controversy between "good" and "evil".
Just as God and His holy angels live to minister and guide those who have chosen to follow Him, the other side exists too...the enemy and his angels seeking to kill, destroy and devour.
I guess it also boils down to what one truly puts his faith and trust in and I wish that people would stop putting so much faith, adoration and attention to a "created being" whose destiny has already been decided based on his own choice.
I happen to believe that whatever evil the enemy may use to build up his army of believers, my Lord and Savior is more powerful... and has already won the battle.

smh. What a pity. Only retards reason the way you do. Have you ever paused to wonder why 3rd world countries are in the shithole they are in? Dumb people wld rather engage in voodoo and bullcrap than get an education. Oh! When i say education i dont mean getting a degree, we have millions of degree holders here in nigeria who are daft and are as good as illiterates. You seem to be one. Whites also believe in voodoo, a small packet of them and guess what? They are they ones you see contributing nothing to the advancement of humanity and civilisation.
read through this thread and see the daft people you align yourself with.

*spits*.

It is people like you that makes the it seem the black man is inferior to other races. While the world is advancing, you are busy with illogical hearsays and old wives tales.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 17, 2018
HardMirror:
smh. What a pity. Only retards reason the way you do.

Brother,
You're replying to my post on the wrong thread....lol. But it's fine.
I don't scare easily...
Anyhow, I was quite confused by your reply and for sure...know that you couldn't have understood any of mine at all.
I expected you to be combative, but not to this extent. You are showing a lot of hostility....
Something tragic has happened that has caused you to be so bitter..but I have committed to sincerely praying for you...

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by luizpippo(m): 4:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Ralphjoe:
Ososo in akoko edo lga of Edo state.

omose, ogbe keg?
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by jojothaiv(m): 4:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Holymann:
The "he" in the world is the juju op is talking about na
Holymann...

I for follow Centino analogy but I no wan complicate matter as e be before!
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by sonmvayina(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Hanseel1:

Weytin ishan girls be?
nah my mouth you wan hear say nah Elizabeth born jesus.... Nooo
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by CooldudeX1: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=70335207]

You didn't spell my monicker correctly so I didn't get the mention

When someone like HopefulLandlord sees something he doesn't understand or can't explain he asks questions from people who know or researches the phenomena

when someone like Drguzzykola sees something he doesn't understand he quickly assumes its juju. since he surrounds himself with people who think like him they reinforce the juju belief with him in a loop

If HopefulLandlord and Drguzzykola were in deep jungles of Africa and haven't seen civilisations before. then some pink skinned guys bring 2 small plastic thing that shines light and they say each of these 2 plastic things can be used to communicate with the other from miles away. they prove this to us and leave us without explaining the way its made.
HopefulLandlord would say "I have no idea how they did what they did with a simple plastic thing with buttons but I hope to lay my hands on it one day so I can learn more about it

Drguzzykola however would go " These guys used juju! There's some juju inside those plastic thing with buttons which enables it to do those things " Bro, you're brilliant. I'm impressed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.