Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me (70723 Views)

Fire Guts Beverly Afaglo's House (Video) / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering - Actress, Beverly Afaglo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by AcuraZDX: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Popular actress, Beverly Afaglo, has said she knows how to persuade her husband to sleep whenever he is in the mood for ‘the other room’.

While speaking in an interview with Mz Gee on Joy Prime’s “Gee Spot”, Ghanaian actress, Beverly Afaglo Baah, who is married to Choirmaster of the defunct Praye music group in Ghana, disclosed one secret in her marriage that is working for her.

According to the pretty Beverly who has starred in Ghanaian movies such as Single Six, alongside Yvonne Okoro, Mzbel, to name a few, when she is not in the mood for love making, she will talk her husband to sleep.
She said: “There are times you have a nicer way of sleeping off. You can cuddle, you can kiss and you can have a long chat and before you know it both of you are gone and that long chat brings closeness.

“…like we won’t have prostitutes, they don’t get intimate. They just go down because they have to and it happens, a lot of women are out there who don’t get intimate with men because they have to do it for whatever reason.”

The actress also revealed that her favourite body part is her backside, and said: “In marriage, it is very funny, we’ve been taught as women not to ever say no to your husband so there are times you are not in the mood but you just have to do it.”

More below

https://zenithnaija.com/actress-beverly-afaglo-how-i-put-my-husband-to-sleep-when-he-wants-to-make-love/

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by ajoyeleke(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
So whats my fucking business

Chai so na me b d ftc, me just comment and face my work no muh time for nairaland under bubu economy
Man must work

Seun dm me my prize

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by xendra: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
News flash! It will no longer work, your husband knows your trick now grin

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by donbachi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
And tomorrow,a girl that knows how to talk him into sex,will kidnap him from you...don't cry ooo

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by IamPlato(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2018

No Be This Kind Rubbish I Won Read This Night

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Amirullaha(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
I pray I never meet a woman like her...

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by williamdeluxe(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
The sweetest tin abt getting married is dat everyone knows u are Avin sex
including ur parent and pastor
Yet Dy can't judge u

232 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by jamael(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
According to the pretty Beverly who has starred in Ghanaian movies such as Single Six, alongside Yvonne Okoro, Mzbel, to name a few, when she is not in the mood for love making, she will talk her husband to sleep.
She said: “There are times you have a nicer way of sleeping off. You can cuddle, you can kiss and you can have a long chat and before you know it both of you are gone and that long chat brings closeness.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-b3zpCkN43Lg/W12gLyiGkgI/AAAAAAAANdM/8n5wlcSuw8AQxsWR1AEPKGblSr71a5O_gCLcBGAs/s320/vry1.gif[/img]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by fk001(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sex is over hyped

Marriage is not all about sexual intimacy.

Body need to rest

16 Likes

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
williamdeluxe:
The sweetest tin abt getting married
is dat everyone knows u are Avin sex

including ur parent and pastor

Yet Dy can't judge u
Are you serious?
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Okuchris(f): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
speechless
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by 93Miles: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
May your husband also put you to sleep whenever you want to get money from him.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by alen4smith(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamPlato:

No Be This Kind Rubbish I Won Read This Night
na you dey mind the crayfish!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by thesicilian: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
If he doesn't bother you, he's getting it from somewhere else.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by akeentech(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Some women sha...

Google is trying for Africa, part of their work is the initiative to train 10 millions Africans on free digital skills acquisition by 2022. To be among the beneficiaries of this program see my signature below.
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Hotzone(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hope u discussed this your 'secret' with him before going public with 'it'?

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Innobee99(m): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
I jus dey wonder how sleep Wan take come wen konji dey hook me.

E never hook me be dat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by 9jayes: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
xendra:
News flash! It will no longer work, your husband knows your trick now grin

1 Like

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by 9jayes: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
I go just find my square root go anoda corner.
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Austema(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Wetin concern me. Am here to ask Real madrid fans how bizness? Like for Atl. madrid and share for Realmadrid. Lets see if Real madrid stil have fans or just like APC members are defecting to PDP;they also have all defected to Juventus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Yuneehk(f): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
See Dzidudu from the soap opera"I'm about to wed" cheesy
That was where I first saw her, and then John Dumelo. Sam Uche Anyamele was also part of the cast. Been ages!!

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Isobug: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
Your bizz
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Judolisco(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
So what should I do now kiss
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by helphelp: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm...

Bros probably dey get am elsewhere ooo
Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by Edu3Again: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Foolish woman, until ur husband decided to go outside.

Its ur job to keep him happy angry

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me by AngelicBeing: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother / Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.