Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Relationship With Mikel Obi Is An Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship With Mikel Obi Is An Issue (661 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / Burna Boy Pictured With Mikel Obi In Abuja (Photos) / Burna Boy Pictured With Mikel Obi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship With Mikel Obi Is An Issue by Dehinde360media: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Chief Michael Obi, the father of professional footballer and Super Eagles Captain, John Mikel Obi, has opened up on the kind

Chief Michael Obi, the father of professional footballer and Super Eagles Captain, John Mikel Obi, has opened up on the kind of relationship he shares with his celebrity son.

Pa Obi, 74, said that were it not for an
opportunity created by the just concluded World Cup in Russia, it would have been five years since he last spoke to Mikel on phone.

FOR FULL DETAILS CLICK BELOW

http://www.dehinde360media.com.ng/2018/07/my-relationship-with-obi-issue-father.html
Re: My Relationship With Mikel Obi Is An Issue by brodalikeme(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm, papa wey some people dey beg and do everything to see that they just hang around. Irrespective of any beef your papa na your papa.
Re: My Relationship With Mikel Obi Is An Issue by Bluezy13(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Old news

(1) (Reply)

Hot Mama! Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Her Unbelievable Bikini Body In New Photos / Bovi vows to beat up I Go Dye for messing with memories of his late mother / Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actors In Nigeria And Their Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.