Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo (22403 Views)

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Truths9ja: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Why I wont accept if Venita publicly apologizes to me — #BBNaija Vee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWGw3Nt_5ZU?si=q06lB0kq1xNCclRB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Truths9ja: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hmm 🤔 very deep here

BBNaija’s Vee: I’ll never forgive Venita for my ruining relationship with Neo

Vee Iye says she will not forgive Venita Akpofure, her reality TV colleague, in their subsisting feud.

During the 2020 BBNaija Lockdown show, Vee formed a romantic relationship with Neo Akpofure, Venita’s cousin.

But she would later allege that Venita’s interference contributed to her breakup with Neo after the show.

In a recent interview, Vee was asked if a public apology from Venita would change her stance.

She firmly replied in the negative.

While explaining further, she acknowledged that she has made mistakes, but maintained that she is not naive.

She described Venita as a source of “bad energy” and stated her intention to avoid her.

Vee added that Venita contributed to the breakdown of her relationship with Neo.

“It is not about me being a hard girl. It is about being a sensible one. I know when to put my pride outside and accept that I have done wrong here. But I am not stupid,” she said.

“I know when to stay very far away from bad energy. And that is a whole lot of it. She played a part in our breakup.”

Since leaving the BBNaija house in 2020, Vee has established herself as an actress and TV host.

The reality TV star also played in a new film titled ‘Egun’, written by Kayode Kasum and Dare Olaitan.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/bbnaijas-vee-ill-never-forgive-venita-for-my-ruining-relationship-with-neo/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by doggedfighter(f): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
They looked good together.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by 9jaBloke: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
angry

Move on Vee

My relationship mantra is "if someone can convince you to break up with me, you don't have your own mind and we were not meant to be."

30 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Ayriane: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Move on with your life

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Dennisochampa: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Since when did her forgiveness become oxygen??
Make she go lick stew!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by free2ryhme: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Truths9ja:

Venita really vilified Vee
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Thundafireseun: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Vee please move on

I really think the joke is on Neo

He lost an Angel

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by June9876: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Painful
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by free2ryhme: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Truths9ja:

Venita follow scatter the relationship
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Abalado(f): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Awon omo alasewo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by money121(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Antoeni(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
97 ℅ of Ladies That Comes to BBN Are Demonic & Possessed , Marine Sex Agents

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
This afoñjar girl no gree leave this warri boy alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by NaijaCover(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Stanislause94: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
What are we suppose to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by cyrusmillz: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
why do these people always keep talking about the show. I thought these people's set was like 3 years ago

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Antoeni(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tega & Boma, 2 Shameless Idiots
Corporate Prostitutea & a Gigolo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Kobicove(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Na una sabi jare, nothing concern me for this one undecided
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by NOwazobia: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nothing irritates more than the layers of foundation I always see on their faces.

I believe they also make up to bed because they are scared of their own faces.

undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by adecz: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Who fkcuing cares❓❓❗️❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by DanzyDan: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
BLACK FRIDAY , PROMO PROMO !!

E get this ogbonge ZEALOT speaker 🔊🔉🔉wey I Dey use , my Landlord almost give me Quit Notice.

Come , make I give you good price before oga come back shop.

Payment on delivery 🇳🇬🇳🇬

Nationwide delivery 🚚🌍

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Ewedegubbler: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Wat is that one saying

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Blackdisciple(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
You should as long as who ever did not ruin your income... Live a simple life
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by MrJames007: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Another stupid post.
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by eepeepook: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Neo bragged that this girl was still on his matter begging for forgiveness. Na so e be; them go form strong woman outside dey cry for pillow for night. It reminds me of one ex back in the day always on my case while forming “he was a useless two minute man.” At night she always blew my phone with texts begging for forgiveness. During the daytime, she became my enemy. I thank God I looked forward throughout the ordeal. I’m a better man from it.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by googlepikins: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
This British witch need to move on. Nobody wants you,
Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by Adewale1603(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nobody on earth can destroy anyone's relationship if you were destined to be together.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo by stasius: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Venita is a bitter soul.

Sorry Vee. You discovered late.
You have learnt your lessons.

Neo is happy. So be happy. If you decide to carry the vexation to your grave na you sabi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Susan Peters Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today / Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.