Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit (1938 Views)

Tastefully Finished 5bedrm Duplex With Swimming Pool Omole Phase 1 / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool / Urgent Sale: A Brand New 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Rooms BQ At Chevron Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Dennis3D(m): 3:53am On Aug 16, 2018
When we talk about building design and construction. We don't just talk. We actually do what we say and we mean business in saying that. Guaranteed. Space management and beautiful landscape is paramount with air ventilation. When you go through our page profile you think it's just designs we do or we just do like others do. No we lead others follow. To cut the story short. Our very active page here and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Dennis3Ds says the rest. We design and build homes not houses +2347038166370, +2348081465833, Dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com

Details of Site
- 4 Bedroom Duplex
- Swimming Pool
- Security House and Gen House
- Car park for 4 cars minimum.

See photos for yourself...

Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 16, 2018
Out of curiosity:

Why is the house facing away from the pool?

Why is the pool taking up primary space in the compound?

5 Likes

Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Dennis3D(m): 5:54am On Aug 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Out of curiosity:

That's the best position of the pool on such plot and the client wants it that way. Thank You.
Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Dennis3D:

That's the best position of the pool on such plot and the client wants it that way. Thank You.

I can’t argue about the bolded but will disagree about the rest.

Best of luck on the rest of the project.
Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Badgers14: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Out of curiosity:

I was asking the same question myself. The house and the pool both look solid but their positions had me thinking. If the building was facing the pool, that would have been better.

But anyways, people want what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Dennis3D(m): 5:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Badgers14:

I was asking the same question myself. The house and the pool both look solid but their positions had me thinking. If the building was facing the pool, that would have been better.

But anyways, people want what they want.

Client's choice finally was done...
Thanks for your contributions
Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Badgers14: 6:02am On Aug 18, 2018
Dennis3D:

Client's choice finally was done...
Thanks for your contributions

Check your attitude man, you need to sharpen your customer service skills and become a better wordsmith.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Tammynator(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2018
Very poor attitude he's got. I know deep down he knows he has made a blunder in the positioning of the building. Rubbish pride.
Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Dennis3D(m): 2:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Badgers14:

Check your attitude man, you need to sharpen your customer service skills and become a better wordsmith.

Pls can you point out the attitude in the point I stated here?
Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Dennis3D(m): 2:25am On Aug 20, 2018
Tammynator:
Very poor attitude he's got. I know deep down he knows he has made a blunder in the positioning of the building. Rubbish pride.

Pls I wouldn't want to argue with you guys. I don't know why people don't respect others opinion in situations like this...

No matter how good you might be, you can't satisfy everyone... I stand to be corrected or be told the pride in this statement...

"That's what the client wants... Thanks for your contributions".

I think it's guilty conscience that disturbs you when you go around internet saying negative words about people. Commenting on people's post isn't a must, no one is perfect. Not even you talking here. I understand social media as a place you meet people with different attitudes, and such as yours, I can always be mindful of and look away.

Thank You.
Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Badgers14: 4:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Tammynator:

No mind the guy, he just got a very rubbish attitude. He is still coming up in the trade , he needs to learn from the pros here on nairaland on how well to respond to criticisms and learn from it.
Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Dennis3D(m): 5:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Badgers14:

No mind the guy, he just got a very rubbish attitude. He is still coming up in the trade , he needs to learn from the pros here on nairaland on how well to respond to criticisms and learn from it.

I have gone through your profiles. Am not surprised at your attitudes here. Especially when you don't have anything to offer you feel like you can drag anyone to the mud as your profiles are. I need not to engage with you guys. I just don't know why Nairaland would allow such people to be here in the first place. Go around my profile, I accept constructive criticism and appreciate people for their opinions. Certainly not yours because you don't make common sense at all...
Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Badgers14: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dennis3D:

I have gone through your profiles. Am not surprised at your attitudes here. Especially when you don't have anything to offer you feel like you can drag anyone to the mud as your profiles are. I need not to engage with you guys. I just don't know why Nairaland would allow such people to be here in the first place. Go around my profile, I accept constructive criticism and appreciate people for their opinions. Certainly not yours because you don't make common sense at all...

Listen boy, let me tell you a thing or two because I have been around for a while.

You are derailing your own thread, scaring potential client's away. I may have been your potential client, but I don't think so. Keep digging a hole for yourself and then accuse your village people of pouring sand in your garri. Do you know how many millions of people visit nairaland daily? Do you know how many individuals secured jobs/contracts on this forum without even seeing their clients

Potential client's look into your posts, how you respond to questions, how you interact with people. That's one of the things that could help them make decisions whether to deal with someone or not.

I have dealt with many contractors here on nairaland without even seeing them, actually I have not seen any of my contractor, some I have not even spoken to them, just exclusively what's app.

So if your arrogance will let you hear word. As someone in 100% client experience business. Mind how you interact with people online whether or not you like what they are saying, know how to wordsmith your opinion.

Look this up, do you know how many CEOS in fortune 500 companies that lost their jobs because of what they posted online? Elon Musk is currently in deep crap, lost billions of dollars already and have tens of lawsuits hanging on his neck, considering how big the suit is, his defence budget will be running into multimillion dollars

Now here is the tricky part, what they said was not necessarily evil (in my opinion) . The issue there is investors were upset that comment might offend their customers. If you visit the U.S or any western countries and you walk into a business, everyone is all smiley and stuff, mostly they don't give a rat aśś about you, they only want you to feel comfortable empty your wallet in their store and they will even offer you to apply for their stores credit cards so you can buy more stuff. It's all about business, making money and growing your business. You don't necessarily have to like your client or anything they stand for, but you need their business to take care of your self and your family.

So, if you have ears listen and grow.

1 Like

Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Dennis3D(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Our works speaks for itself.
Get in touch with us today and see things for yourself.
Call us on +2347038166370, +2348081465833 or Dennisnwabuisi@gmail.com for more details and enquiries.
Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Dennis3D(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
You can contact us for building design and construction services on 07038166370,
08081465833 Dennis3Ddesigns@gmail.com.
We Plan
We Design
We Build
We Renovate
We Landscape
We Supervise
We Consult

We offer:
Architectural Design
Structural Design
Electrical Design
Mechanical Design
Plumbing Designs
Project Management
Bill Of Quantities (BOQ)
Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Dennis3D(m): 4:13am On Jan 06, 2020
We can do more
Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Dennis3D(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
We did this too..
Designed and Built.

Re: Newly Built 4 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming - 1 Plot 60/120fit by Dennis3D(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Happy New Month to you our able follower.
We wish you greater and prosperous days ahead...

(1) (Reply)

How I Got a Rental Scammer (Screenshots) / Let Us Build A Duplex After Our Likeness @Oshimiri Private Estate by Engr Dubem / Call For Your House Painting every Affordable..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.