Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets (8062 Views)

Blind Woman With Triplets Receives Online Gifts / "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by Praizeupdates: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Before and after. Triplets is so adorable.

Who want to tap into this blessing?

Gist From Praize News

More Photos @ >>> http://www.praizenews.com/photo-pretty-mum-pregnant-triplets/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by Praizeupdates: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2018
wink
Re: Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by Exwizard: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2018
God see the 33000 liters vacuum
Re: Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by AdeniyiA(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Women dey try walahi shocked

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by cassidy1996(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2018
Good! Triplets fall on me this morning....
Re: Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by chiommy123(f): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2018
I claim it oh
Re: Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2018
But how do 3 babies fit in one belly? How does 1 baby fit in there sef? Women are strong oo.
Re: Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by gaby(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2018
Hmmm...e be like say the belle wan burst any minute...scary sight to behold, but a huge blessing which I've claimed.
Re: Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by Eagleword14(f): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2018
I tap into this blessing.

God please shower me with this triple blessings
Re: Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 17, 2018
AdeniyiA:
Women dey try walahi shocked

They really do.

To this day my Ex will think she was smart in court. I did not fight for sole custody because I pitied her and what she went through for 9 months and on the delivery day for the kids.
Re: Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by 9japrof(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2018
God bless the women, God bless the worthy woman
Re: Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets by StarUp: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Wow, what a blessing.

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any safe part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Wardrobes / Husbands Who Beat Their Wives / Sure Home Marriage Seminar: Raising Godly Children At 6:30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.