Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

"I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents (4687 Views)

What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by ifatimaidris45: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfi_TdjHm2Q

A lady, @thacutegeminmee, has shared a throwback photo of her parents to appreciate her mother's beauty at a young age. The lady said that she is yet to understand how a man like her dad could get such a beautiful woman.

Amazing couple's throwback photo Many people who saw her parents' throwback photo said it is good that the lady took after her mother's looks

There were social media users who said that they could relate with her "confusion" as they often wonder about the same thing whenever they look at their parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by lindseyjh456: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Honestly I can relate to this
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by IsellSmartTvs: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2022
If it’s this Gen.
Na one Pablo with dreads she for Dey follow.
Marriage was more of good family relation and better reputation,reverse is the case now shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by money121(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Omo Ale grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Ecos(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mumu girls these days.

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Natbrowny: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
2see mumu questn. She thinks it just by looks.

I read somwhere yesterday where a girl was complaining about why a guy will b askin for her course n CGPA despite her been beautiful n classy.

Bros no wan born olodo na.

That man na big boi that year. Her mama go testify.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by FaceTanke: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
I no sure say na dat man born u

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Na you him come dash that him mouth kikikikiiii...

Your mom is not all that pretty. She's just cute and innocent looking.

You're a perfect result of the combo of the two of them. Yeye gehgrin.

5 Likes

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Fedrick100: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
This was lil Frosh ex
Omo,
This girl is damn pretty
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by jeromestarks: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
She chose sincerity and stability over pink lips and six packs.

The stupid girl go dey look for handsome rich guy till she expire.
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Joystic: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mtcheew, who beauty help?
If not for your dad, your mum would've been a liability to her family. Same applies to you, them no tell Regina Daniels.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by jeromestarks: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Her mumsy no too fine like that nah.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Quenncee: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
There are factors women look into, not just whether he is handsome.

They are:

If your Dad is loaded

If your dad is intelligent

If your dad is jovial

If your dad is brilliant (you mom will believe the future will be bright)

If your dad is roughed.
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Nosayer: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Natbrowny:
2see mumu questn. She thinks it just by looks.

I read somwhere yesterday where a girl was complaining about why a guy will b askin for her course n CGPA despite her been beautiful n classy.

Bros no wan born olodo na.

That man na big boi that year. Her mama go testify.

Women consider the gene when choosing partners that's why they go for the rich, handsome and intelligent.

Men on the other hand mostly compare the beauty. It's time men start regarding women more based on their intelligence, character, cleanliness etc so that they can have good genes as mothers of their children.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Outofnaija: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
A mechanic looking to save his faltering marriage strikes up an unlikely friendship with a shy Vietnamese-American manicurist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkFEfEGF85w
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Oluneutral: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Was she trying to call her dad ugly and unworthy of her mum's beauty or what!?

Jokes taken too far.

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by ashewoboy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Your dad was an alpha male.

Somebody said you were lil frosh girlfriend. No wonder you dated a girlfriend beatercheesy.
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Baronthecelebri: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
That was when women have sense, not na that they go after big brick and six pack
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Lamanii22(f): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Her dad's not ugly na....
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Lannister360: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
I know how, it's through money.
The girl when de talk if a rich ugly guy come her way now she go gree immediately.
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by UnknownT: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
This girl that was beaten mercilessly by her singer boyfriend that year
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Moh247: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
cool

The man looks like he would be funny... Women funny men always get lots of girls

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by padi94(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Omo, God Abeg o

In this era, some girls will use makeup turn hell to heaven. Before you know marriage will not last.

In those days people knew who they where getting in bed with. Nowadays you go to bed with Marilyn Monroe and wake up with ape like creature when makeup clean.
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by BlackMan6969(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ask Ned & Oshiomole how they got their wives.
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by 2Radii: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Brainless gay

To them everything is based on beauty..

Awon akindanidani eda, amusua.
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Nwaotu10(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by deltateam: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
ifatimaidris45:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfi_TdjHm2Q

A lady, @thacutegeminmee, has shared a throwback photo of her parents to appreciate her mother's beauty at a young age. The lady said that she is yet to understand how a man like her dad could get such a beautiful woman.

Amazing couple's throwback photo Many people who saw her parents' throwback photo said it is good that the lady took after her mother's looks

There were social media users who said that they could relate with her "confusion" as they often wonder about the same thing whenever they look at their parents.

Very simple. Everything was natural then and women were not materialistic.

There was no brazilian hair to put on an empty skull.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by oyatz(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Look no further, your dad's pocket was well loaded at that time.

There was never a time that men didn't compete to marry a beautiful woman like your mum. Your dad must have had a unique selling point by then
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by lkillbrokehoes: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2022
Everything shouldn't be for clout sake, this girl is silly and dumb, typical Nigerian girl.

Wait it this not the same girl that her boyfriend beat her to a pulp back then? now I feel she deserves that beating.
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by Rahkman: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2022
Cutegemini her and all her 4 sisters dem be olosho
Re: "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Na you him come dash that him mouth kikikikiiii...

Your mom is not all that pretty. She's just cute and innocent looking.

You're a perfect result of the combo of the two of them. Yeye gehgrin.

why you come dey abuse the man na
na him fault say e get wide mouth

(1) (Reply)

Relationship between Month Of Birth and Personality / For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy / Prince William Divorces Kate Middleton After 5 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.