Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Neco Result Alert - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Neco Result Alert (309 Views)

How To Check Your NECO Result Without Scratch-card|examination Number / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. / 2017 june/july Neco Result Has been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neco Result Alert by ani4purity(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2018
HOW THE LONG QUEUES AT EXAM RESULT CHECKING CENTRES MADE ME DISCOVER HOW TO EASILY ACCESS SCRATCH CARD PINS TO CHECK MY LAST YEAR NECO RESULTS FROM THE COMFORT OF OUR TOILET.

And How Anyone Else Can.

Finally the long awaited date was here, with anxiety I headed to check my NECO result at an exam centre noted for registering students for exams and checking exam results too.

I had hoped to buy my scratch card and check my result there too.

Anyway my name is Jude, I just rounded up my secondary education at the time and just like every other student, I couldn’t wait to check my result,

even Dad, mum and other members of my family were waiting to hear the news.

Unfortunately, checking my result became a very hard nut to crack as I met a very long queue of students waiting to check their results too at the same centre.

After waiting for so long, just almost when it was my turn to check my results, the scratch card for checking results finished.

The frustration was unbearable as students got annoyed yet hopeful.

I checked other centres, the story was the same, long queues, limited result checker scratch cards.

So for two days I couldn’t check my result. I sort for alternatives to no avail. The more I thought of it, the more frustrated I became.

Even my family members started giving to the thought that I intentionally didn’t want to check my result for fear I might fail.

If only they knew what I was passing through.

So one evening, my uncle called my dad to tell him the good news from his side, that his daughter, my cousin just squashed her NECO result with distinctions and enquired of my results too.

My dad told him the stress I had passed through trying to check my result and my uncle resorted to speaking with me on phone.

I grabbed my Dad’s phone and spoke with my uncle who then gave me this website http://www.ecards.com.ng and told me to access the site that the solution to my problem was there.

Well the truth is I was reluctant about the whole checking of website thing.

So the next morning, I had visited the toilet to help myself when my uncle called me directly on phone to know my result, I told him I was yet to check it and he didn’t find it easy with me and went on to say that her daughter simply got her scratch card from the website and immediately checked her result on phone within 10mins, so why was mine taking so long?

On hearing that, after the call ended, I immediately visited the site http://www.ecards.com.ng and was amazed at how simple it was to get the scratch cards.

I immediately clicked on “Buy Instant Pins” and choosed NECO Result Checker as the option from a list of other exam pins and in less than 10 minutes I generated the scratch card pin and checked my result there and then in the toilet and boom!

My result was staring at me from the phone. I had forgotten I was in the toilet and almost jumped out with joy: yes I had a good result.

Everyone in the family was happy and yes it was even cheaper compared to what they charge you at result checking centres. The next day I printed my result out and had it handy.

So what’s more? I later reached out to my classmates and friends who till then couldn’t get their scratch cards to check their results and sent them the same website: http://www.ecards.com.ng ,

they accessed the site and immediately got their scratch card pins and solved their result checking problems.

Infact I went on to inform the result checking centre that couldn’t help me check my result and they were amazed and now use this website to buy scratch card pins in bulk to check for their students.

So even agents can still access large quantities of scratch card pins. Very awesome.

And guess what? The website also have result checker pins for all exams in the nation ranging from: WAEC Result Checker, NECO Result Checker, NABTEB Result Checker, POST UTME Scratch Card and many, many more just log in here and see for yourself: http://www.ecards.com.ng

So after this, I thought to myself that many students out there will definitely need this information so they don’t face the same frustration I faced especially as the result for the 2018 NECO is about to be released.

So if checking the upcoming 2018 NECO result or any result in the future is the goal, then avoid unnecessary stress by visiting http://www.ecards.com.ng , click the “Buy Instant Pins” option and viola! That’s it, while paying easily the cheapest price ever for scratch card pins on this website only via a simple bank transfer or ATM payment from wherever without stepping an inch, generating the pins instantly too.

Yes, why not go ahead and inform friends and loved ones and save them the stress too?

They will love you for that. Here is how to d do that:

Visit http://www.ecards.com.ng now.

Go ahead, click the share button to share this message.

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Am Having Problem Processing My Pre Admision Screening UNI Of ABUJA / Lessons To Learn From Carryover / Project Topics In Electrical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.