Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni (44070 Views)

Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) / Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out / Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by durubennie(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ogeh1:
These re the paid so called vamps who report every single student to Fr Edeh to display his devilish acts on while they stand to gain nothing. You re nothing but just a poor man's Fr Edeh

The school is so useless and childish

Well they should come and report me to fr edeh

He should come to Thailand track me and drag me to elele

Useless idiotic spies
Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by FreshestManny(m): 12:13am On Dec 04, 2018
durubennie:
more photos
The room resemble room DH for St. Peter's hostel.

Meanwhile, get the opportunity to showcase ur business from today 4/12/2018 to 25/12/2018 by getting a website built for u at 3k. Check my created topic for details. https://www.nairaland.com/4879647/website-design-promo
Re: Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
The casting no be here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students / Eight Highest-Paying Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.