Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Timaya Celebrates His Birthday With His New Born Son In Atlanta (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Celebrates His Birthday With His New Born Son In Atlanta (photo) (330 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photo) / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday As He Cuddles His Son, Emmanuel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Celebrates His Birthday With His New Born Son In Atlanta (photo) by famousozi(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2018
Timaya, who recently welcomed his first son with a second woman, is celebrating his birthday by spending time with his son.

The father-of-three shared a photo where he was carrying his son and said he wishes his daughters from his first baby mama were also with him.

He wrote:

"GOD I thank u for adding another beautiful year and I appreciate everything u have done in my life.... Had to rush to ATL to spend time with my lil man, I so wish my gals where here EMMA & GRACEY. I'm so Fulfilled that I don't even know what to say. Ogologomma a Jehovah ogologomma a eh ogolgomma ogologomma?"

Read more at: http://www.confluenceplus.com.ng/2018/08/timaya-celebrates-his-birthday-with-his-new-born-son-in-atlanta-photo/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Admits Private Jet Belongs To His Father Not Him / Blac Chyna And 19-year-old Boyfriend Confirms Break Up: Shows Off New Boyfriend / 42-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Cutting Off Two Fingers Of Wife For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.