Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic (34151 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Gossipninja: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
A man in Winterveldt, South Africa appeared in the Ga-Rankuwa Magistrate’s court on Tuesday, August 14, for allegedly raping his neighbour’s pregnant goat.

The suspect who is 33-years-old would remain in custody until his next court appearance at a date still to be determined, according to police spokesperson Captain Samuel Sebola.

He was arrested on charges of bestiality on Friday morning after he allegedly raped the female goat the previous evening.

His neighbour, and owner of the goat, Knowledge Khumalo said he heard the goat making strange noises around 20:00 on the evening in question.
When he woke up the next morning, he went to check in on the kraal and found the goat was missing.

“I went around the community looking for the goat without any success,” said Khumalo. "Later when I returned home, I found the goat was back. However, it looked unwell.”

As he was examining the goat, a man approached Khumalo and asked whether he was the goat’s owner.
“He then told me that he had been at the suspect’s shack that morning and had found the goat in his bed,” said Khumalo.

Community members, including CPF members, later converged at the suspect’s shack where they confronted him.

The man is said to be bricklayer by profession and was reportedly paid R4 500 earlier on the day of the alleged rape for work.

“He must have drank a lot,” said Khumalo.
Khumalo said he was shattered to see the raped goat in such a sad state.
“I felt I should have done something to protect the goat,” he said.

The goat has been taken in by the SPCA for medical treatment.
SPCA inspector Mishack Matlou said the incident was the “highest form of animal cruelty he has experienced”.
“As the SPCA, we want to call on the judiciary to take tough action against cases of cruelty against animals”

https://zenithnaija.com/33-year-old-south-african-man-arrested-for-raping-his-neighbours-pregnant-goat/

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Abomination sad

18 Likes

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by 48noble(m): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
after seeing all these South African women ,nah poor innocent goat collect this man...shame to all SA ladies

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by indigenous234(f): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Even South Africa?

I've said it before,, your neighbors have a good influence on your character. Just imagine what SA has to go through because it borders Zimbabwe.

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by LuciferKristi: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
OP, what is the point of posting a crime thread without names of the culprit for proper identification?

Waste of aviation fuel angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Hardewarlee(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
Madness

1 Like

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by SEONaijaExpert: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Katikati oro rirun

Iwa radarada ti o se gbo seti

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Otapipia: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Had sex with a goat? Oh Jesus please come quickly, the unimaginable has become our mainstay.

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by ModsareChevres: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Stupid made up bulllshit story with unrelated pictures.
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by 2innocent(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
WORLD PEOPLE, when you think you'v seen it all then another breaking news beats you. Terrible things we see everyday.

please check my signature for my contact to get you your professional websites at lowest cost.
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Uyiii: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Xenophobic bestialitylipsrsealed

blackaxe78:
Goat shocked. Not even Dog
Really, dog ke. so you get preference

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by celestialAgent(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Not even an ordinary goat, but a "pregnant" one undecided

Nawa o!

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by oshe11: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
He might even be responsible for the Pregnancy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Chillinmasoul(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is insane... how in the world is this even possible?

Meanwhile, Linda Ikeji’s Twitter Account With 2 Million Followers Suspended!
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Stallion93(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by blackaxe78: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Goat shocked. Not even Dog
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Nightmareo07: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
undecided
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by thorpido(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Man descends to having intercourse with a goat.
Uwa mmebi.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by pat077: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
wakanda nonsense is this

1 Like

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by kingxsamz(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Emitrix42(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
God! this is too absurd
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Princedapace(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
indigenous234:
Even South Africa?

I've said it before,, your neighbors have a good influence on your character. Just imagine what SA has to go through because it borders Zimbabwe.

Hahahahahaha

Babe u made me laugh o.. Hahahahahahah
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by skelewu404(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
The goat yansh don hear am

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by DeeGeeNee: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is too much!!!

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by boolet: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nah wah oo. Shey na konji we go call this one abi jazz.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Lizilicious(f): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Even goats are not safe

1 Like

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by RomanticBob: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Can I unsee this please. I am going to vomit o.
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by favor2016: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gossipninja:
A man in Winterveldt, South Africa appeared in the Ga-Rankuwa Magistrate’s court on Tuesday, August 14, for allegedly raping his neighbour’s pregnant goat.

The suspect who is 33-years-old would remain in custody until his next court appearance at a date still to be determined, according to police spokesperson Captain Samuel Sebola.

He was arrested on charges of bestiality on Friday morning after he allegedly raped the female goat the previous evening.

His neighbour, and owner of the goat, Knowledge Khumalo said he heard the goat making strange noises around 20:00 on the evening in question.
When he woke up the next morning, he went to check in on the kraal and found the goat was missing.

“I went around the community looking for the goat without any success,” said Khumalo. "Later when I returned home, I found the goat was back. However, it looked unwell.”

As he was examining the goat, a man approached Khumalo and asked whether he was the goat’s owner.
“He then told me that he had been at the suspect’s shack that morning and had found the goat in his bed,” said Khumalo.

Community members, including CPF members, later converged at the suspect’s shack where they confronted him.

The man is said to be bricklayer by profession and was reportedly paid R4 500 earlier on the day of the alleged rape for work.

SPCA inspector Mishack Matlou said the incident was the “highest form of animal cruelty he has experienced”.
“As the SPCA, we want to call on the judiciary to take tough action against cases of cruelty against animals”

https://zenithnaija.com/33-year-old-south-african-man-arrested-for-raping-his-neighbours-pregnant-goat/
I just pray he hasn't infected the poor goat with HIV

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Oreofepeters: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
hmm
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Hugo55(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
chai! but that goat was already pregnant na!!! why want to impregnate her again.
bad effect of alcohol. anything goes.

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by favor2016: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gossipninja:

just pray he hasn't infected the poor goat with HIV
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Austeeenxx: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wait, whaaat duh ffuucckk?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata / Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.