Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) (44674 Views)

Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) / Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Issame: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
It was a dramatic moment on Thursday morning in Alausa area of Lagos State as an illegal taxi operator stripped naked and solicited the interventions of other drivers and passers-by.

According to the official of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority who arrested him for breach of traffic law, the man had parked at the roundabout near the Environment Ministry, ignoring a ‘No parking’ order.

The dramatic driver had parked his car, soliciting for passengers when the LASTMA official approached him.

The official, who would not be named, said immediately the driver sighted him, he jumped into his car and sped off, but he (LASTMA official) caught up with him shortly before he reached the underground tunnel leading to Magodo on the right and the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway to the left.

The man drove a Volkswagen Gulf with Lagos number plate KJA 841 BS.

Immediately the driver saw that he had been cornered, he jumped out of the car and quickly took off his clothes, starting with his trousers and underpants, and then a blue T-shirt.

Completely naked, he used the T-shirt to cover his genitals in front area, leaving his backside exposed as he ran through the traffic that had started to build up.

He approached drivers from all sides, each of whom sped off, thinking he was a rabidly mad man.

Passers-by were not spared from his antics as he begged them to help him out.

As he ran helter-skelter trying to evade arrest, he kept shouting in Yoruba: “I want to die! I have begged all day to no avail!

“Drivers, please run over me! Save me! My child is on admission in the General Hospital!

“I’m completely frustrated! Someone gave me this car to operate so that I could pay my debts.

“Please, deliver me… Have mercy on me..!

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMf0DtZ5zJM

Source & See More:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/i-want-to-die-illegal-cab-driver-screams-strips-unclad-to-escape-arrest-video/

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
The frustration in this country is on an alarming increase. Millions whose cases are not this obvious roam the streets talking to themselves. Others derail into oncoming vehicles. Some others suffer memory loss. How many can i recount. How much more can be bear?
#Pathetic! cry

See the bibles comforting message in the following passages.
Matthew 6:9,10
Dan 2:44
Rev 21:3,4.

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
The human in you will be out of you if your family is in a life threatening need of finance and you have got no money nor idea where you can raise money!

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by CTechHub(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
May God help us in this country.

"Ebezina n'Ozugo"

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
The thing is that they will impound his car and ask him to bring ₦30k before they can release it.How much him dey make in a day?If na US na ₦1k ticket dem go cut give am.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Uyiii: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
my 9jacheesy E nor easy at all.
he shouldn't have ignored the 'no parking sign' sha because the LASTMA official (wey get hin own problem and wan die too) nor wan know weda you wan die yo, just fess crase go come back come pay your fine fess.
9ja nor easy sha.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Uyiii: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
the LASTMA official be like;
If you don crase finish, you go wear your cloth come pay fine.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Cladez(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Who else saw that G-wagon in the picture?

we only look at better things.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
They should hv pitied this man!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
LASTMA have turned many people to mad men
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Naija My Con3

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
A word is enough for the wise

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Vv
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by akeentech(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Uyiii:
the LASTMA official be like; If you don crase finish, you go wear your cloth come pay fine.
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
He broke the law and he's now acting a movie to evade arrest. He knew if they arrest him, he's finished for like a week.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by vikkeee(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
eyahh
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Remove Buhari from our midst and sanity would return to Nigeria...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by deepwater(f): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Very bad
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by oshe11: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Truth is........

If You give am 5k on Election day, he go still vote APC

28 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by WesternOrbit: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
he spoke Yoruba, his son is on admission and he won die... Afonja and suffer suffer... will that stop him from shouting sai Barbar next year

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
sacujoyeke:
wow
are you a loader?
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by SirLakes: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Dkingsdomain: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hmmmmm... This is pathetic... Poverty can lead to insanity... But he should have known that stripping unclad & screaming in Yoruba language will rather limit than increase his chances of getting help... No body will attend to or even listen to an unclad man, as no one identifies with any similitude of MADNESS. Also, limiting ur outcry to a language(Yoruba), also limits or prevents certain persons from understanding ur OUTCRY for help... As u will sound more like a mad babbler to them... God have mercy, people are really suffering under this government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by eagleeye2: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
So Lastma wan this man commit suicide. Let's keep playing the ostrich. Both of them, Lastma and the man na victim
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Ndawe(f): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
Na our naija problem be this. We constantly ignore and blatantly disobey rules and regulations and hope that sentiments will get us out of it if/when caught. Laslas, na work the LASTMA man dey and the driver was caught red handed. He know say he nor get money to bribe and he dey misbehave. Common "NO PARKING", he no fit obey yet when we go oyibo kand, we will obey every rule to the latter. And we go begin dey wonder why oyibo no dey obey when they come Naija...

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by johnwell(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
It is finished

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Remove Buhari from our midst and sanity would return to Nigeria...
was sanity ever in nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) / Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.