Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man (61339 Views)

Nigeria's Strongest Prospect To Scrabble World Championship, Doko, Denied Visa / Meet The Strongest Man In Football ... / Strongest Man In Africa Pulls A Trailer Loaded With Rice In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Sterope(f): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Not steroids?

Wow! Who knew?
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Diamondbeatz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Join my whatsapp group and get free Beats.

https://chat*whatsapp*com/3sdMeE97ceSLYFUnInnbv0
remove the * and replace with dot
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by kingzephyr(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
What if this guy slap my babe....wetin I go do?? grin grin

Lol..just tell him Jesus loves you.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Edcure1: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:
So where n wen did he win the strongest man of the country award?
Think of it this way: if he hadn't, he wouldn't have represented Nigeria at the WSM competition.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by sprints2: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
with protein diet...all dose gym protein drugs
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Edcure1:

Think of it this way: if he hadn't, he wouldn't have represented Nigeria at the WSM competition.

Pls answer my question.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Hrmbossman(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
okwabayi:
This guy is literally Nigeria's strongest man. All that size and he still looks good in a suit, I'm envious.
There is one thing about filling your frame, you'll look three inches shorter than your actual height. Eddie Hall is 6'3 but with his size looks no different from 5'10. This guy here is 5'11 but looks 5'6.
I hold my belief, a man is meant to look naturally bulkier than females. All these skinny framed boys are a disgrace to the human race. If I wasn't muscled up I'll settle for being fat.
Let him keep making his money and fame. Sit down there with your mini tecno phone and keep calculating his height and size.Smh

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by QDubz(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
with all this muscle, one tiny bullet would jst end him!.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by donwhit(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
DaniDani:
This one na fat man. There's difference between fat and muscle. Muscle has to do with strength while fat is for body size.
if you have muscle you go for bodybuilding. Olu is a professional strongman like Eddie hall the world strongest man 2017
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by hustla(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
DaniDani:
This one na fat man. There's difference between fat and muscle. Muscle has to do with strength while fat is for body size.

Shalaye naw grin
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hrmbossman:

Let him keep making his money and fame. Sit down there with your mini tecno phone and keep calculating his height and size.Smh
It's a knee-jerk monkey. I waited for your comment. I guess my likes have reached the point where people without useful contributions will start with mentions.
If you check around you'll see responses I already got from logical thinking entities. I advice you learn a thing or two from them.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Tonimordred(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
So u mean dis man is 30yrs falz broda
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Mrexcell(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
Angelanest:
The muscled man who is said to be the strongest man in Nigeria, has revealed his "secret".  Oluwatofunmi Fadesire represented Nigeria at the 2018 edition bodybuilding competition, The World's Strongest Man (WSM). He was the country's flag bearer at the competition.

Oluwatofunmi popularly known 'Olu Strong', who works as a bodyguard for high profile individuals in Nigeria, took to his social media page (Instagram) to say that pounded yam and Egusi soup is the secret. 

He shared a picture of him working out with the caption; Pounded Yam And egusi soup is the Secret.
Born of the August 18, 1988 Tofunmi revealed that he fell in love with the strongman competition at an early age.

His weight is estimated at 123 kilogrammes and his height is at 181cm, 5feet 11 inches.

Born and raised in Lagos, he attended Maryland secondary school for his early education and obtained a diploma in security from the University of Lagos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/oluwatofunmi-fadesire-nigerias-strongest-man-reveals-his-secret.html

I Hope he is also strong mentally that's what really counts in this 21st century.

Earn over #35k monthly for sharing sponsored posts daily on ur fb timeline and also doing other simple activities, join hundreds of nigerians that are actually getting paid every month from this platform. Whatsapp me for more info =09025475205
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Ikpongiton: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
does he have a wife ?there is a girl that was looking for a husband here oo ,in case he have no wife.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
okwabayi:
This guy is literally Nigeria's strongest man. All that size and he still looks good in a suit, I'm envious.
There is one thing about filling your frame, you'll look three inches shorter than your actual height. Eddie Hall is 6'3 but with his size looks no different from 5'10. This guy here is 5'11 but looks 5'6.
I hold my belief, a man is meant to look naturally bulkier than females. All these skinny framed boys are a disgrace to the human race. If I wasn't muscled up I'll settle for being fat.

Strongest my asszz, come to our village and see many like this overfeed baby weight lifter.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
okwabayi:
your dad is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Ikpongiton: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
mhizace:
kuku ask 4 forgiveness
i think say na you been de find husband,abi no be you?i can give you his number oo.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Strongest my asszz, come to our village and see many like this overfeed baby weight lifter.
Dancing monkey number two.
In everyone's village there is always a person who has done everything.
In mine at least ten people have visited the sun and laugh at the white people sending drones there. Someone else exists whose sole duty is updating Jehovah's book of life. If your name is not there, sorry, na Hell get you.
What else again? Ehen, we have lion wrestlers. Don't ask me where they saw lions, it's their job to disgrace the kings of the jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by okwabayi(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
yemimajid:
your dad is a disgrace
He followed your own's example.

[UPDATE]
Knee-jerk monkey three.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by afezy110(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
xcelentattitude:
As strong as he is Just wan bullet will render him lifeless. Why go through so much hassle? Well I commend him sha, he used what he had to get what he wanted (fat -muscle). Me I cannot come and kill myself o. I am lepa to the core.
making sense . After all the muscle. one bullet go finish work

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by afezy110(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
with this kind boy. him prick fit no match him muscle oo
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Josh44s(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:
What if this guy is on Nairaland & I've attacked him before?

And you foolishly told him your house address after telling him come and beat me in my house

1 Like

Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Galaticos444: 12:05am On Aug 17, 2018
DaniDani:
go and try him let's confirm if it's fat or muscle undecided
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by sinceraconcept(m): 12:14am On Aug 17, 2018
okwabayi:
gay. you're obviously attracted to certain male physique. skinny boys mainly later turn muscular,nobody comes to this world all muscled up
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Yuceeluv(f): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2018
grin grin
Gossiplover:
lol. continue they speak English until him catch you. He will press you like fresh bread from the oven
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Fitbillionairep: 12:28am On Aug 17, 2018
i noticed that fat people are stronger than muscular pipu.
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by Bruemath(m): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2018
That's not a secret
Re: Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man by chinchum(m): 12:32am On Aug 17, 2018
uddeze:

A wise Body builder would never get involved in a fight because they've stretched their skin to its limit so any small tear (which I might give him with my strong teeth grin ) would make stitching difficult
A wise person will not engage this man in a physical fight with teeth. One lightweight punch to your teeth will see you counting the number of teeth on the floor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.