Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) (61271 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Zina Anumudu: "This Photo With Thierry Henry Was The Best Birthday Gift Ever" / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2022
IGBERETV report

Below are Throwback pictures of France international footballer, Kylian Mbappé with other star footballers - Thiery Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo.

Photo 1: Little Kylian Mbappé with Thiery Henry of France

Photo 2: Little Kylian Mbappé with Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal

In This Life, Always Follow Who Know Road.

https://igberetvnews.com/1434177/little-mbappe-thiery-henry-cristiano-ronaldo-throwback-photos/

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by God1000(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2022
I'm happy for him, he's a quintessential footballer, his performance yesterday was spectacular and phenomenal

I will be supporting him from now on because he's my black brother, he just needs to keep the momentum going, I hope the world will celebrate him like Messi and Ronaldo.

633 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Humblegains: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2022
Wow. Great. The young shall grow.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by wunmi590(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2022
cool

Awaiting world best players for all his peers once Messi and Ronaldo finally retired....

This is just to tell you that white people hardly lie about their football age...

But in Nigeria, you see people like aghaowa, who once was a police officer and have reduced his age to enter into the police still claiming 35years cheesy

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by BigSarah(f): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2022
Ronaldo has to be better, he puts in the work..

Messi is just gifted and lucky..

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by IMASTEX: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2022
Nice one
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2022
I couldn't celebrate Messi's win yesterday because of Mbappe as he is my man of the match and indeed the turnment plus I want black players shining out there.

May he keep being in momentum and shine bright like like Messi and C. Ronaldo.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2022
We remembered when Mbappe went for trial at the age of 11 at Chelsea FC and to Real Madrid for another trial at the age of 12,
but his parents were adamant that he won't leave France till he turns 18.
The 2 clubs did all the could to bring him to their clubs but it wasn't possible.
(He was the best player at the trial at the 2 clubs, exactly the point his dad want to prove by allowing him to go in the first place)
The parents wanted him at PSG YOUTH TEAM,and it paid off....BIG TIME!

The Mbappes, though, had a clear plan. They were adamant Kylian would spend the next few years in France, not abroad, but they wanted to see him against the best.

So they accepted an offer from Chelsea, who took Kylian for a week of training at the age of 11, and from Real Madrid, who did the same when he was 12. Both European giants tried to convince him and his parents to move to London or to Spain, ready to offer pretty much anything.

But all the Mbappes wanted was to test their son. And everywhere he went, he was the best, even at the Clairefontaine academy - the elite set-up for young Parisian players.

He is 23 and has set the bar so high already.
The man is a phenomenon and will surely be on par with Messi if he stays injury-free for the next 10-12 years.
If not for a last second Martinez save, he would've been a double world champion!

Mbappe was born December 20, 1998.
He turns 24 tomorrow.
From all of us @ : Happy Birthday in addy the next Superstar in football ⚽️

Addendum : So Martinez, the Argentine goalkeeper man the post for Aston villa?
Say no more!

He's leaving the club come next month!

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by MorataFC: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by triple996(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2022
9ice cool

pls avoid arguing with any Ronaldo fan for now. They are looking for who will join them on their suicide mission. Jus yesterday I heard some intentionally hit his car straight at a viewing center after Messi won d wc

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2022
His biggest problem may be pride, thinking he should be better rated in his club than Messi or Neymar.

They are his seniors and must accord them that respect. He should not forget the African in him.

He ahould never forget the proverb that "Pride comes before a fall"

He should keep his head down like Messi. That is something he must learn from that team mate.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by SirIconR(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2022
A Legend in Making

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by MorataFC: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2022
post=119268115:
We
who be we?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by seunaj: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2022
We had to literally beg this young man yesterday to allow the GOAT to make history. One Mbappe is just too much for the Argentines any day any time. He is definitely the futuristic GOAT.
Give the young man 10 more years and he would be rated only next to Messi, ahead of some of una goat.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2022
The small boy that almost robbed Messi of the cup grin, he was the man of the match yesterday, the comeback was epic

Ronaldo get luck say Portugal no face-off wit France, mbappe for rubbish am wink

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by kanicorp9(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2022
Lol

Visit veda in my signature for recruitment update

1 Like

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by IMASTEX: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2022
God1000:
I hope the world will celebrate him like Messi and Ronaldo.
They sure will as long as he keeps up the performance.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Ecbatana: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2022
In a working society there is no need to fake your age unlike here; where a fifty year old man will reduce his age just to go for NYSC.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by DropsMic(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2022
Life
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by babajero(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2022
God1000:
I'm happy for him, he's a quintessential footballer, his performance yesterday was phenomenal.

I will be supporting him from now on because he's my black brother, he just needs to keep the momentum going, I hope the world will celebrate him like Messi and Ronaldo.

maybe like Ronaldo, but never like Messi, because Messi is in another level entirely.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Roboto11: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Make I ruffle some feathers.

Well done Kylian Adesanmi Mbappe.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2022
UTC34:
EMPOWER YOURSELF WITH THIS SKILL!!!!
¢anvas and FRAM£S Arts Prints are the modern day wall Arts due to its match for luxury walls. It's none glass frame, durable and it doesn't fade. Production of Canvas art prints and frames is budget friendly and easy, despite this, the frames are sold at high prices. We charge N20,000 for the training in our center but we have decided to give out the full training course online for a token of N2,500. Once paid, the Videos and tools would be delivered to your email. Getting this skills means you have gotten yourself a good job, our students are making up to N150,000 to N250,000 monthly from production and selling of canvas Frames and other DIY skills. The content is full of details to really assist individual without any experience in this line before. you don't need to have prior experience before you can enroll. Empower yourself or someone with this great content before we close the opportunity. Call/Wh@tsAp
na physical training i want

2 Likes

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by konezy1(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Nice one
Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by WibusJaga: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2022

Over there, there are well-equipped structures & facilities (football academies) to catch them young & groom them to become future stars.

A good lesson for Nigeria to emulate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Mindlog: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2022
At least his "process" is verifiable from his childhood as against someone whose childhood is in the dark and felt comfortable stealing someone's else childhood picture to make it his own. cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by BigYash: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2022
My new found goat. Mbappe to the world cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by omolasho: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2022
The boy seemed to be born in privilege. His future was already secured while he was just a boy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by Amumaigwe: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
IGBERETV report

https://igberetvnews.com/1434177/little-mbappe-thiery-henry-cristiano-ronaldo-throwback-photos/

So has now grown and is competing with the same Ronaldo. Everyone should know when to quit the scene to avoid insults.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Mbappé With Thierry Henry And Cristiano Ronaldo (Throwback Photos) by simplykeh99: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2022
God1000:
I'm happy for him, he's a quintessential footballer, his performance yesterday was phenomenal.

Messi fans felt threatened by him yesterday, I think it'll be hard for some of them to celebrate him except those that loves and enjoys football. Some are making comparisons already and some are saying he won't go far lol, jokers (imagine)
I wish him a greater football career, we'll have more blacks to celebrate

25 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Who Looks Like Neymar. PICS / Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man / Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.