Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) (47145 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by candygist: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Super Falcons of Nigeria star and Dalian Quanjian FC striker, Asisat Oshoala took to her Twitter page to share these photos of herself flaunting her long legs in denim bum shorts while rocking Nigeria's new jersey.

See full photos in the link
http://www.candygist.com/2018/08/super-falcons-star-asisat-oshoala.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by LuciferKristi: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Real football legs /thighs.

If you deny this one sex, Abou Diaby go better pass you. If she vex, place one confirm shot ontop your balls, that's 6 months out.

I no do. grin

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Tolexander: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
lovely picture,
The legs make her looks very handsome!

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Tolexander: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
The milks in her chest have turned to yams in her legs!

8 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by citytv(f): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
man leg

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by malificent(f): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
The three people above me need serious help grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by weyreypey: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
malificent:
The three people above me need serious help grin
IS SHE GAY?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Ever8054: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Tolexander:
those yam legs has brought her success so much that your village people will sleep on the ground for she to walk on..... one naira you no get ...yet.....

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Ever8054: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
citytv:
man leg
good to know you are a girl like her....so pls let's see ya female legs with pictures of your achievements pls...thank you..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
He's a she

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Tolexander: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ever8054:
those yam legs has brought her success so much that your village people will sleep on the ground for she to walk on..... one naira you no get ...yet.....
One naira I no get, yet I'm able to subscribe to log in to nairaland.

Your brain is paining you!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by VillagePipu: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ever8054:

Sleep on the ground for who to walk on?

Don't worry, we'll table your matter at our next meeting.

23 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Alright
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 4:49am On Aug 17, 2018
She's pretty though with a fat account. She is always trying to bring out that feminine look.

8 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2018
She's not hot
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2018
Uhm......okay lipsrsealed
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by citytv(f): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Ever8054:
good to know you are a girl like her....so pls let's see ya female legs with pictures of your achievements pls...thank you..
shut up......u foool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Ever8054: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018
citytv:
shut up......u foool
I don't insult ladies like you who rely on there smelling V for a living... weda you like it or not,her legs have made her something you can not achieve by using those ya beautiful legs jumping from one mat to another.... mat cause person wey get bed no fit friend a low life like you...

20 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by citytv(f): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Ever8054:
I don't insult ladies like you who rely on there smelling V for a living... weda you like it or not,her legs have made her something you can not achieve by using those ya beautiful legs jumping from one mat to another.... mat cause person wey get bed no fit friend a low life like you...
but are not among people wey get bed Na,untill then oponu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Ever8054: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2018
citytv:
but are not among people wey get bed Na,untill then oponu...
even with mat I no fit f**ck you...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by ProfGday(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2018
candygist:
Super Falcons of Nigeria star and Dalian Quanjian FC striker, Asisat Oshoala took to her Twitter page to share these photos of herself flaunting her long legs in denim bum shorts while rocking Nigeria's new jersey.

See full photos in the link
http://www.candygist.com/2018/08/super-falcons-star-asisat-oshoala.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

My soft side for ladies with beautiful smiles.... add dimples on top... She's pretty dough despite having no contours.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2018
I'm not a fan of female soccer.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by dominique(f): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Seems the Chinese female league is on break
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2018
I really like this lady

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Fine geh... But this is no bum short bio, this is a short

Lemme show you want bum short is grin

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Jessica555: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2018
Tolexander:
lovely picture,

The legs make her looks very handsome!

cheesy I gat u
Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Tolexander:
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2018
why are all them football chicas always looking so manly..... i am searching for any female features on her (even in her face) like:

[img]https://media1./images/667a0bcc55a1275fdb92ad6e6c933825/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2018
pweshboi:
Fine geh... But this is no bum short bio, this is a short

Lemme show you want bum short is grin
Clap for yourself grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona / Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.