Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers (34221 Views)

List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Ousmane Dembele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by naptu2: 5:27am On Apr 25
asisat_oshoala

I promise y'all. . .I AM NOT SHORT😩😩

wearebayfc

Agba Baller 🀝 Tall BallersπŸ€

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by naptu2: 5:27am On Apr 25
Photos.

Previous thread: β€˜Now I Know Who I Am’: Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes An Epic First Trip Home .
https://www.nairaland.com/7972728/now-know-giannis-antetokounmpo-makes

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Urheadmaster(m): 5:45am On Apr 25
cool

How the Antetetokoumpo brothers take dwarfed Agba Baller on the second photo is baffling.

Anyway, her money and her height matches Dangote tongue

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by ebexofficial: 5:49am On Apr 25
Wahalla be like watin again?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by babajero(m): 5:51am On Apr 25
They are all looking good.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by michlins(m): 5:56am On Apr 25
You go dey explain explain tire Asisat.

People can be tall oh

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by JohnAOne: 6:36am On Apr 25
This one na tall, taller, tallest...

Omo ga!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Gadafii: 6:55am On Apr 25
See mountains

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Ekaette1621990: 7:11am On Apr 25
How will their drilling machine look like?

Sofra and Jennyclay will love to have a taste of it .

Anyway I laugh in Swahili πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:12am On Apr 25
Their bittersweet story almost make me cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by armadeo(m): 7:14am On Apr 25
Tallesty come see your people

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Angelfrost(m): 7:15am On Apr 25
They are all as tall as their money...! Lovely to see.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by rowland545(m): 7:16am On Apr 25
To fire this girl hot doggy no go bad ooo

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:16am On Apr 25
Agba baller

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Inspirer1: 7:16am On Apr 25
Asisat, what do you want LILLARD 1 (3rd frame) to say despite her putting on high heel shoe sad

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by jaxxy(m): 7:16am On Apr 25
Nice

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Bashnigga(m): 7:16am On Apr 25
Ballers

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Papayaayasager(m): 7:19am On Apr 25
Na who dey harvest this gal sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by CountinBlessins(m): 7:19am On Apr 25
Ekaette1621990:
How will their drilling machine look like?

Sofra and Jennyclay will love to have a taste of it .

Anyway I laugh in Swahili πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dirty smelly gay spotted. Only an idiot fΓ‘ggot talks about another man's privates.

Useless gay

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Oblongata: 7:21am On Apr 25
Omoluabis

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Ekaette1621990: 7:24am On Apr 25
CountinBlessins:

Dirty smelly gay spotted. Only an idiot fΓ‘ggot talks about another man's privates.

Useless gay

As e dey pain you,e dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us Omo e dey pain you.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Padipadi(m): 7:24am On Apr 25
Wetin these Atemkpompo brothers dey do?
Oh, one is a famous basketball. I see. Agba Baller chilling with a Badketballer.
Nice combo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Menclothing1: 7:26am On Apr 25
Sport people good one

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Kaybaba5(m): 7:27am On Apr 25
Papayaayasager:
Na who dey harvest this gal sef?

Go and harvest am now Mr harvester

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by RickyJesus: 7:27am On Apr 25
babajero:
They are all looking good.
Too good.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by PulaPower: 7:30am On Apr 25
This girl get swag & efizzy..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Sammystyles: 7:30am On Apr 25
Tall guys

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by CountinBlessins(m): 7:31am On Apr 25
Ekaette1621990:

As e dey pain you,e dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us Omo e dey pain you.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pain me? You gays are delusional 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
How can your mental illness pain me ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by adecz: 7:31am On Apr 25
kiss

See as all of them take fresh🌷🌻🌱 😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers by Oceanjagaban: 7:32am On Apr 25
I saw the Antetokounmpo brothers for ogun state yesterday when Amotekun hold them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Francis Uzoho Traditional Wedding Photos / Chelsea May Have To Leave Stamford Bridge For At Least Two Seasons / Nigerian Helen Joseph β€˜feared’ By American Female Boxers (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.